COLLECTIUS CMS (S) PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Human Resource Executive & Admin Support in our company, COLLECTIUS CMS (S) PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Human Resource Executive & Admin Support
Company: COLLECTIUS CMS (S) PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $2,500 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-12-01
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
1. Draft job descriptions with managers and supervisors as needed and maintain job description file.
2. Advertise for open positions, screen applicants, and lead the interview process (Online Portals, Company Website)
3. Extract compliance documents pre-employment for shortlisted candidates for hiring approvals.
4. Provide on-boarded new staff orientation on company policies.
5. Assign new staff to department heads for process overview and to the reporting manager.
6. Perform on-boarding & off-boarding procedures.
7. Update of weekly recruitment status and send to MD & HOO.
1. Extract anti-pass back report.
2. Update absentees of employees on the board.
1. Answer general human resources-related inquiries from staff.
2. Responsible for overseeing all disciplinary actions, including terminations. Process all associated
paperwork. Liaise with MD & HOO.
1. Maintain training logs and all training activities.
2. Perform other duties assigned by management.
3. Keep personnel files current for internal and external audit.
4. Create and implement new policies and procedures as needed. Update Employee Handbook as needed.
5. In-charge of office’s cleanliness.
6. To administer and manage employees’ leaves and claims records.
7. Replenish stationaries and pantry stocks on a monthly basis, or as of when it is needed. Prior approval from MD.
8. Undertake any ad-hoc task assigned by superior/management teams from time to time when it is
9. Prepare employment contracts, exit letter and other formalities required.
10. Update Organizational Chart as in when required based on hiring & off-boarding
Admin Support to Management
1. Support head office for application renewal of work passes.
2. Attend weekly regional meeting with other HR personnel from other regional countries.
3. Assist Regional HR Head as of when it is needed.
4. Assist of organizing company event, lunch, dinner.
1. Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
2. Knowledge of recruitment and payroll.
3. Ability to manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the Company.
4. Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook.
5. Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
6. Familiar with Ministry of Manpower (MOM) regulations and HR practices.
7. Maintain the required confidential nature of human resources.
8. Good communication and writing skills.
9. Able to start immediately or within short notice.