SONY ELECTRONICS ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Hr Specialist Talent Mobility in our company, SONY ELECTRONICS ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Hr Specialist Talent Mobility
Company: SONY ELECTRONICS ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-08-26
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
The role holder incumbent is responsible for APAC + Middle East talent mobility management to achieve effective expatriation across the region based on our global mobility policy, and provide consultations to international assignee selection process, in order to meet the needs of our business.
What You Will Be Doing
- Support on-boarding / off-boarding process and daily matters for 100+ expatriates and family in APAC + Middle East region to settle down smoothly, and work effectively in the assigned country.
- Create compensation package for new expatriates, and re-calculate based on annual increment or ad hoc salary change, and conduct briefing to the expatriates
- Provide strategic guidance on personnel appointments, from talent mobility perspective such as HR policies, each country’s regulation, procedures
- Collaborate with Japan HQ HR and HR members from affiliate companies based in the region to support expatriates
- Collaborate with business leaders across all functions different business units to understand their business challenges and needs, propose insights and solutions, to advise from talent mobility perspective
- Work on mobility initiatives, programmes, policies, and processes to drive efficiency and continuous improvement in working practices and mobility service delivery to be implemented across the group
- Lead HR mobility operation improvement utilising the latest HR technology to enhance the overall operational efficiency in the region
What You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 2 years of HR experience in MNCs with over 2,000 of employees in consumer electronics industry
- Minimum 2 years of experiences in Global Talent mobility or Business Partnering in liaise with counterpart from other countries
- Wide experience in deployment of employees
- Proficiency in the Japanese language (JLPT N1 or equivalent level) is required to liaise with counterparts in HQ and expatriates from Japan HQ, which consist of most expatriates in the region, and to liaise with the senior management in countries in APAC region, and also to understand Japanese labour law and internal HR talent mobility policy in Japan HQ so that the incumbent can make HR operation in the region aligned with Japan HQ.
- Experience to utilize HR Tech/AI/Big Data to optimise HR operation or analyse organisation’s HR challenge
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, comfortable with interacting with people of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Strong analytical, organising, negotiation, project & team management, and supervisory skills
- Broad change management skill set, combined with the ability to apply project management principles to deliver and support organisational change
- Overseas travelling be frequently required
- Effective influencing, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to write professionally
Benefits You Will Have
- Flexible work arrangement (because we understand Life happens)
- Comprehensive medical benefits (including physical health screenings and term life insurance benefits)
- AWS and variable bonus
- Special staff purchase rates
- Flexible benefits (so you can claim for that staycation or gym membership you’ve been eyeing)
- Corporate social responsibility time off for 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Milestone gifts (such as long service award and marriage gift because we want to celebrate both your professional and personal milestones)
- Wellness activities to promote healthy lifestyles
- Curated training programmes to encourage continuous professional development
At Sony, we strive to create a place for you to realise your potential and inspire you to make positive impact through innovation, smart collaboration and boundless curiosity. We are looking for people who believe that they can enrich lives and help us achieve our purpose – fill the world with emotion, through the power of creativity and technology.