AIR ENERGI GROUP SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Hr Administrator (Projects) in our company, AIR ENERGI GROUP SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Hr Administrator (Projects)
Company: AIR ENERGI GROUP SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-24
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Airswift Is Seeking To Invite a HR Administrator To Support The Human Resources Administration And Handle Documentation And Coordination Activities Such As
- Understand the Terms and Conditions of the various Agreements and Documents
- Plan and organize the Payroll, Accounting, Contract Documentation.
- Check and coordinate with the various parties regarding Home Leave, Demobilization, Termination and Extension of Assignments
- Attend to Expatriate Personnel’s Grievances
- Process termination Details of Expatriate Personnel and inform the Recruitment Team about requirement for replacement, if necessary.
- Coordinate with the Expatriate Personnel, Client and Third-Party Agent on the Termination/Demobilization details of Expatriate Personnel and prepare required Completion Documents.
- Ensure the Initial Requirement Documents are correctly and completely completed and received by Processing Team, Client and other Parties, as necessary
- Prepare the Payroll/Accounting Forms, eg Salary Advice, Reimbursement Forms, Request for Payment (to Third Party Agents, Travel Agents, etc) and Notification Slip, for signature.
- Monitor Personnel Movement, such as the Mobilization, Home Leave and Demobilization; Prepare and submit applicable Reports;For Home Leavers: Input of leave in the company’s database For Demobilising Staff: obtain updated CV and check on future availability For all relevant Staff: Headcount Report
- Use the company’s Database for day-to-day Administration activities
- Coordinate with other members of the Group in relation to above duties
- Perform, in addition to the above, any other duties as be assigned by the HR Manager
- Resolve issues relating to the various Company Contracts and Procedures
- Prepare the Payroll, Accounting, Contract Documentation.
- Prepare Reports on the Home Leave, Demobilization, Termination and Extension of Assignments
- Attend to Employee’s Grievances
- Diploma and capable of communicating fluently in English
- Sufficient knowledge of personnel mobilization process in the oil and gas industry
- Knowledge of employment contracting
- Familiarity with MS Word and Excel.
- Good Document handling and administration skills
- Planning, Coordination and Problem solving
Please forward your resume and certification to us. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Airswift for the purpose for which it is collected. EA License Number: 09C5031