STORHUB MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Hr & Admin Assistant in our company, STORHUB MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Hr & Admin Assistant
Company: STORHUB MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $2,500 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-10-02
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
To assist the HR & Admin Manager in the day-to-day aspect of HR and Admin duties.
- Provide HR & general administrative support for 14 facilities, head office and overseas companies office matters.
- Assist in setting and maintaining HR budget and database.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of information in the HRMS system and physical documents (i.e. payroll, employee records, leave, claim entries etc).
- Administrate employee benefits programmes (i.e. leave, medical, insurance, benefits etc).
- Generation of employment-related documents (i.e. Letter of Appointment, Annual Increment Letters, Certificate of Employment etc).
- Update and maintain monthly Organisation Charts & Contact Listing.
- Manage the execution of the Daily Email and Internal Communications policies.
- Assist in developing training function for StorHub which includes coordination, registration & maintenance of training courses, training budgets, training reports etc.
- Coordinate with all relevant parties on all HR & Admin matters (i.e. training providers, government bodies, recruitment agencies, payroll vendors, office equipment vendors etc).
- Coordinate and support recruitment processes for all positions which include job posting, liaising with external job agencies/unions, shortlisting of candidates, scheduling & conducting of interviews and onboarding/offboarding functions etc.
- Responsible for work passes applications, renewal and cancellation and monitoring of employment quotas.
- Managing employees’ insurance policies (i.e. WICA, medical & dental, H&S, travel etc) which include the addition of new joiners, deletion of leavers, claims submission etc.
- Generation of monthly payroll instructions file, monthly claims verifications, liaising with payroll vendors for all HR related matters etc.
- Support C-Suite staff with administrative duties as assigned (i.e. claims submission, booking of flights etc).
- Maintaining & tracking all office equipment agreements (i.e. photocopier, water dispenser, franking machines etc).
- Responsible for the monthly/ad-hoc purchase & ordering of office stocks for the pantry, stationeries, uniforms, business cards/letterheads/envelopes/photocopier paper etc and verification of all HR & Admin related invoices.
- Coordination of weekly & adhoc courier services which include receiving and dissemination of courier items to respective departments. Daily collection of documents/letters from the Reception Office.
- Maintaining and upkeeping the filing / e-filing of all HR & Admin documents (including Employee P-File, MOM-related letters, MCs, Issuance Forms, Acknowledgement Forms, etc).
- Support the HR & Admin Manager on any other ad-hoc assigned duties.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the HR & Admin field.
- Minimum Diploma in Business Studies/Office Administration/HR or equivalent.
- Meticulous and attention to detail.
- Possess a good working attitude and able to work both independently and in a small team.
- Able to meet tight schedules, deadlines and work under pressure.
- Comfortable in handling a high volume of routine and administrative work.
- Strong interpersonal, customer-facing, written and oral communication skills.
- Patient, tactful, diplomatic, approachable and able to stay calm in difficult situations.
- Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft Office, Excel, IT savvy.
- Good working knowledge of the Singapore Employment Act & guiding legislations.
- A high level of confidentiality & discretion.
- Prioritization, problem-solving, organization/ planning, research & analysis skills.
The Company assign duties in addition to those listed/described above and/or vary the scope of work according to business requirements.