DE AN CONSULTANCY
We have a vacancy of Hotel Maintenance And Operations in our company, DE AN CONSULTANCY. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Hotel Maintenance And Operations
Company: DE AN CONSULTANCY
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $3,200 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-09-09
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Attend to complaints/reporting of breakdown of services within the hotel premises promptly.
- Diagnostic testing and inspection for all electrical and mechanical equipment, sanitary and plumbing system and arrangement of faulty items for repair work door lock repair or wall painting, replacing of blown lights, repairing broken or leaking plumbing to avoid water damage, clearing clogged or other drainage problems
- Servicing & repair, diagnostic testing and inspection of air-conditioning system
- Any other ad-hock duties assigned
- Perform routine maintenance, corrective and preventative maintenance and regular tests on building equipment and facilities. Supervise maintenance activities.
- Ensure projects and maintenance works are appropriately executed and successfully completed on time within schedule and budget.
- Assist to develop and implement operating procedures and cost control initiatives to improve work efficiency and to reduce maintenance and operating cost.
- Supervise, control and coordinate work according to project / maintenance plan to ensure timely completion and high quality work in accordance with schedule .
- Enforce site safety procedures, identify and manage risks arising from the workplace or work process
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
The applicant is responsible for day to day building & preventive maintenance work to public areas, guestrooms, and administrators office buildings.
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical or vocational training certificate in engineering, plumbing, architectural or relevant work experience
- 1 years & above working experience, preferably with relevant hands-on experience in building related or hospitality industry
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal skills with keen attention to details
- Self-motivated with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Able to handle projects independently and good interpersonal and communication skill
- Resourceful, proactive and team player