UPS ASIA GROUP PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Healthcare Cold Chain Packaging Supervisor in our company, UPS ASIA GROUP PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Healthcare Cold Chain Packaging Supervisor
Company: UPS ASIA GROUP PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-12-02
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
The UPS Healthcare Cold Chain Supervisor participates in Cold Chain Packaging buy & sell process (called brokered packaging), reporting, packaging market research, UPS Cold Chain Packaging Program customer follow-up, internal as well as external (customer contacts), and product/program management. The candidate will help to further establish growth and progress to support the further growth of UPS Healthcare Cold Chain Packaging solutions for the APAC region.
- Analyze and report the performance of the UPS Cold Chain Packaging program
- Support to develop new products (or product lines); create/develop value proposals and documentation to further train our healthcare sales force on new products
- Participate in project management activities to further develop the UPS Cold Chain Packaging Program & UPS Cold Chain Packaging Centre proposals
- Support in CCPO (Cold Chain Packaging PO Customer Order management) from PO reception to delivery and customer invoicing
- Assist in process documentation in the set-up of the Cold Chain Packaging program for customers
- Support evaluation of additional local suppliers for further development of the UPS Cold Chain Packaging program, support to develop new products (or product lines) in specific areas of the Asia-Pacific region, for example Australia, China
- Assist in customer requests and customer feedback
- Develop and deliver presentations (e.g. new product development, success stories, reporting)
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Supply Chain, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Possess at least 3-5 years in Marketing/Project Management-related roles
- Having prior industry experience in Healthcare logistics or cold chain packaging related is preferred/a plus
- Display good communication and presentation skills to engage stakeholders across different levels
- Demonstrate ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- This role involves working with stakeholders outside of Singapore (APAC, Europe or US). Candidate needs to be comfortable to do calls for work outside of normal working hours.
- This position has APAC responsibilities but is based in Singapore. Candidate will need to possess the right to work in Singapore.