We have a vacancy of Head Of Business Development Apac in our company, Wise. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Head Of Business Development Apac
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-15
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
We’re looking for an energetic, entrepreneurial Head of Business Development for APAC who is passionate about the Wise mission – money without borders. You’ll be a part of the Wise Platform team, helping deliver world class payment services to our partners and their customers, powered by the Wise infrastructure.
We’ve launched partnerships globally, with the likes of Google Pay, Monzo, Xero and Shinhan Bank . We’re looking for someone to drive the growth of Wise Platform in APAC – by leading and scaling our business development team in the region.
A bit about the role:
The role is based in our Singapore office, but you will also work closely with the global Wise Platform business development team based in our offices around the world. You will also work closely with other functions, including product management, compliance & legal, implementation and engineering.
- Work with the Wise Platform team in APAC to build, maintain and close a strong pipeline of partnerships across our target verticals
- Support creating and communicating our strategy and plan for partnership growth in the region
- Scale the business development team in APAC – define and own the hiring plan with the regional leads
- Work on projects to improve our sales processes and approaches both within the region and globally, such as helping iterate our pitches and messaging, our pricing strategies, go to market efforts – or anything else that helps drive growth
- Collaborate closely with the product teams to share valuable feedback (based on your conversations with prospects) to guide product roadmap and improve end customer experience.
A Bit About You
- You’ve sold tech products, ideally API solutions, into banks or large enterprises – and can show end to end, high impact partnership delivery here.
- You’re hands on – happy to lead your own discussions as well as supporting our business development team with their pipelines
- You’re a natural leader – able to build and develop a high performing sales team, defining a clear plan with the team and quickly adapting as needed
- You’re as comfortable helping a partner solution the best way to use Wise Platform as you are discussing commercial and legal terms
- You’re analytical – data driven on where the team should be spending time and on scoping and sizing opportunities
- You have a strong head for economics – being responsible for owning and supporting financial negotiations with partners
- You are customer-focused. At Wise, they always come first, so you need to be enthusiastic about helping our customers and delivering on our mission.
Some Extra Skills That Would Be Awesome
- Worked in a startup environment previously.
- Be familiar with the regulatory landscape in APAC and understand how international payments work today
Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
We’re just at the beginning of our story and we’re growing at an incredible pace. We won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing. There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone.
At Wise, you’ll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.
If you’re keen to learn, grow, try new things and aren’t afraid of a bold plan, you’ll fit right in.
How we work:
At Wise our strategy emerges from the collective brainpower of all our people, who are organised in dozens of independent, autonomous teams. Teams stay closest to our customers, so they choose what problems to solve and where to spend the most time.
You’ll experience radical levels of ownership and empowerment within your role. Plus the opportunity to see the direct impact of your work on our customers.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.