We have a vacancy of Head Account Management (Grabfood) in our company, Grab. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Head Account Management (Grabfood)
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-28
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles – the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know our Team:
The Singapore Operations team oversees, shapes and grows the business in Grab Singapore. We contribute towards Grab’s vision of being Southeast Asia’s superapp by providing everyday services that matter most to consumers in Singapore. We develop and execute business strategies that help us achieve our vision in serving our community.
As part of the Singapore Operations team, the Central Merchants team looks at connecting Singapore eaters and customers to the vast array of merchants (from the familiar favorites to the up and coming stars) within our sunny island-home of Singapore, through our many delivery-partners.
Get to know the Role:
As a GrabFood Merchant Account Head, you will be responsible in establishing and managing strong business relationships with existing merchant relationships to drive growth for GrabFood. You will lead all elements of business identification, strategy, partnerships, account management, and execution strategy.
The day-to-day activities:
- Working with Head of Central Merchants as well as a variety of internal and external stakeholders to develop GrabFood business strategy
- Drive growth in GrabFood’s merchant portfolio as measured by GMV, deliveries, Grab Marketing Services, and degree of monetization
- End to end deal managing (including working with country BD, transport, operations, marketing, Grab Financial Group, GrabAds, product and tech teams) ensure the success of merchant partnerships
- Develop strong relationships with key partners that fit into our go-to-market strategy
- Evaluate strategic and partnership opportunities by performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Work across functions to tailor merchant specific needs (e.g. customized reporting, marketing support, integrations)
- Drive operational excellence by working with the merchants and operations teams
The must haves:
- Bachelor (or above) degree in Business/ Management or equivalent
- Minimum 4-6 years (for account manager role) or experience in sales, business development, partnerships or equivalent role
- Experience in F&B industry is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Ability to fuse business, strategy, finance and legal concepts to lead complex, multi-faceted deals
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a team environment
- Be very organized and communicate well
We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace that enables all Grabbers to perform at their best, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation and other attributes that make each Grabber unique.