HASSELHOFF OP PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Guest Services Executive in our company, HASSELHOFF OP PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Guest Services Executive
Company: HASSELHOFF OP PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-21
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Reporting to the Duty Manager, the Guest Services Executive is responsible for all aspects of the front office (rooms division) role in day-to-day hotel operations and responsible for maximising bookings by delivering a delightful yet efficient booking service.
- Responsible for all internal and external telephone, email, internet and ‘in person’ enquiries
- Working closely with Sales department to maximise revenue by converting enquiries, recognising business prospects and opportunities to upsell rooms and services, while preventing overbooking situations
- Follow up on any cancellation and processing of refunds, monitoring guest complains / feedback and drop-off trends to provide timely feedback to facilitate service improvement
- Exercise effective listening to capture relevant information and provide a premium experience for the guest
- Ensure all guest requests are effectively delivered to Housekeeping and Front Office, and that follow up is completed punctually to ensure guest expectations are met
- Liaise with all departments to ensure the best services is provided to our customers
- Process all guest check-ins and check-outs, verifying guest identity, form of payment, assigning room, and activating/ issuing room key
- Enter TravelodgeR Rewards information
- Ensure rates match market codes, document exceptions
- Compile and review daily reports/ logs/ contingency lists
- Complete cashier and closing reports (accurate cashier record, including process all payment types, vouchers, paid out, balance and drop receipts & others)
- Perform all other duties assigned by Supervisor or Management
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Primary/ Secondary School/ O Level, Professional Certificate/ NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/ Higher / Graduate Diploma
- PC literate, proficient in MS Office
- Minimum of 2-3 years in travel, tourism, hospitality, hotel or guest services. Experience as hotel reservation agent, concierge or experience in customer service role is an added advantage
Personal Qualities & Attributes
- Able to work on rotating shift, weekends, and PH
- Proficient in English (both verbal and written), multilingualism is strongly preferred
- Highly detail-oriented, resourceful and intuitive person, who can work both independently and as a team, with strong customer service skills and excellent telephone etiquette
- Able to identify problems and issues in a pre-emptive manner, and escalate them to superior promptly or resolve them independently and creatively
- A conscientious and flexible communicator who can adapt your style to connect with a wide variety of people
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service