Young Women's Christian Association of Singapore
We have a vacancy of Guest Relations Officer in our company, Young Women’s Christian Association of Singapore. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Guest Relations Officer
Company: Young Women’s Christian Association of Singapore
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-23
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
The Guest Relation Officer is responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all guests/customers, in line with the Association’s vision and values on guests’ satisfaction. He/She plays important role in the smooth running of the Front Office Reception administrative and operations.
Key Responsibilities Area
- Undertake Front of House duties, including meeting, greeting, and attending to the needs of guests to ensure a superb customer service experience.
- Administer all routes of Reservations to ensure that room bookings are made and recorded accurately.
- Ensure Room Keys are distributed to the guests assigned to the respective rooms.
- Familiar the categories, position, capacity and furnishing of every room in the premises.
- Build a good rapport with all guests and resolve any complaints / issues quickly to maintain high quality customer service.
- Responsible for accurate and efficient accounts and billing processes.
- Undertake general office duties, including correspondence, emails, filing and switchboard.
- Furnish information regarding:
- Hotel layout and all its facilities (Swimming Pool, Launderette Room, F&B Outlets and etc.) operation hours.
- Locality places of interest, special attractions or events.
- Names of Transport Services (MRT, Bus, Tax, Flight, Ferry) and timetables if any.
- Handles all incoming and outgoing mails, faxes and messages for the guests.
- Ensure that the Reception Counter is manned at all times.
- Answers all incoming calls within 3 rings.
- Assist in keeping the Reception Counter area clean and tidy at all times.
- Consult and report to Supervisor on duty on unusual occurrence.
- To perform any other duties directed by the Supervisor from time to time.
- Minimum O Level or Higher NITEC in Hospitality Operations preferred.
- Minimum 1 years of experience preferably in the front desk service.
- Able to perform shift work.
- Good working knowledge on the system.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player and willing to learn.
- Good customer service skill.