We have a vacancy of Growth Lead in our company, Funding Societies. This vacancy is based in Central Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Growth Lead
Company: Funding Societies
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Central Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-09-08
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia. We are licensed in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and registered in Malaysia. We are backed by Sequoia India and Softbank Ventures Asia Corp amongst many others and provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is crowdfunded by individual and institutional investors. And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values:
- Serve with Obsession: Build win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
- Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
- Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
What you will do:
- Set up processes to systematically drive customer acquisition and retention
- Own competitor insights, updating on a regular basis to influence customer acquisition & retention strategies
- Lead a small team to set up and run growth experiments
- Lead growth meetings,
- Work closely with Product, Marketing, Sales & Strategy teams to drive results
- Collaborate with Data Analytics team to set up dashboards and analysis of growth performance
- Scope of products to be marketed will include financial and non-financial products
What we are looking for:
- Experienced in setting up growth processes focusing on customer acquisition and retention
- Understands how to work with the data team set up data analytics related to growth
- Experience in managing teams or cross-function projects (ideally both)
- Experience in marketing, sales or partnerships to entrepreneurs / businesses in Singapore
- Time off – We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working – We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone’s working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits – We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness – We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development – We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with self-learning L&D allowances.
- Tech Support – We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity
Job Type: Full-time