We have a vacancy of Growth Executive in our company, Funding Societies. This vacancy is based in Central Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Growth Executive
Company: Funding Societies
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Central Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-09-09
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Funding Societies | Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia. We are licensed in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and registered in Malaysia. We are backed by Sequoia India and Softbank Ventures Asia Corp amongst many others and provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is crowdfunded by individual and institutional investors. And here at Funding Societies | Modalku we live by our core values:
- Serve with Obsession: Build win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
- Grow Relentlessly: Strive to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, we help each other succeed.
- Test Measure Act: Stay curious and reinvent ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Create impact through bias for action and tangible results.
We are looking for a resourceful person who can work with colleagues across functions on a variety of projects. This person will report to our Head of Growth in Singapore and work on growth initiatives, experimental sales campaigns, sales funnel conversion, growth planning and measurement, among others. They should be comfortable with ambiguity and being able to juggle a variety of projects at a time.
What you will do:
- Support variety of Growth initiatives
- Execute on Growth experiments
- Help organize weekly Growth calls
- Support quarterly planning
What we are looking for:
- Cross-functional problem-solving
- Resourcefulness in unstructured environment
- Comfortable with fast-paced work
- Good verbal and written communication skills
You will shine in this role if you are/have:
- Min. 3 years working experience
- Prior Corporate Credit Card sales and marketing experience
- Passionate about fintech
What is in for you:
- Be on the ground floor of our transformation from an SME lender to an SME neobank
- Be part of the Growth organization focusing on the most exciting opportunities available for the company
- Flexible and fun working culture focused on impact rather than input
- Time off – We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working – We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone’s working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits – We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness – We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development – We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with self-learning L&D allowances.
- Tech Support – We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity
Job Type: Full-time