We have a vacancy of Graduate Design Engineer in our company, ResMed. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Graduate Design Engineer
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-15
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Join the ResMed Sleep and Respiratory Care Team today!
ResMed is a global leader in connected devices and digital health. We help millions of people sleep, breathe and live better lives. Are you ready to help fuel our growth? As ResMed continues to evolve with the future of healthcare, our customer-centric organization focuses on cloud-connected devices and digital health technologies that are designed to help treat and manage sleep apnea, COPD, and other chronic respiratory diseases that, together, affect over one billion people worldwide.
If you share a passion for transforming care, keeping people healthy and out of the hospital, and lowering healthcare costs, ResMed invites you to apply to an applicable role (e.g. marketing, sales or product development) within the diverse and talented Sleep and Respiratory Care team.
Join us as a Graduate Product Designer / Graduate Design Engineer within our Product Design team!
ResMed is a global leader in connected devices and digital health. We help millions of people sleep, breathe and live better lives. Are you ready to help fuel our growth?
As ResMed continues to evolve with the future of healthcare, our customer-centric organization is focused on creating products to help treat and manage sleep apnea, COPD and other chronic respiratory diseases that together, affect more than one billion people worldwide.
The goal of the Product Design, Patient Interface product development team is to create & improve our life-changing products through a user-centred design approach, ingrained with strong engineering principles & innovative, creative thinking. We’re designers. Inventors. Innovators. Solving real problems for real people, always on the lookout for better. Changing 250 million lives by 2025 is demanding. But it also rewards bright, original thinking and hard work. And none of us here would have it any other way. Shaping the future needs people who dream, think and act. And we recognize that there’s no one type. We need diversity of thought and a range of experience. And that’s the culture we cultivate. At ResMed, you’re not only part of an amazing team, you’re free to be the person you are. You’re recognize for the value you bring and rewarded for the work you do.
Let’s talk about responsibilities:
You will actively contribute with tasks associated with Product Design in product development that could include –
- Integrating ideas taking into account the needs of our customers, usability, therapy, technology trends, intellectual property, environmental factors and design for high volume manufacturing;
- Building relationships that foster passion for design and delivery of ground breaking products;
- Understanding people and producing thoughtful products that make their lives better;
- Solving complex problems through an innovative and thorough approach to development, and whilst performing with the right level of detail.
- Research, design and development from concept through to production.
Let’s talk about you:
As a graduate product designer / graduate design engineer you will have experience in and a desire to grow in –
- Analytical/problem solving skills and robust part design experience;
- Demonstrated ability using 3D CAD;
- Some knowledge of plastic part design, Design for Manufacturability (DFM), and Design for Assembly (DFA)
- Ability to provide a voice for the requirements related to the needs of our users and customers.
- Adaptability allowing for rotation through several teams to rapidly develop skills across the design process
Let’s talk about qualifications:
We are open to graduates from Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Design or Product Design, but most of all we are looking for someone to adapt their problem-solving skills in a dynamic & flexible environment with a can-do attitude.
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!