SPRING PROFESSIONAL LHH (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Global Sourcing Manager in our company, SPRING PROFESSIONAL LHH (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Global Sourcing Manager
Company: SPRING PROFESSIONAL LHH (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-23
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
The Global Sourcing Manager is responsible for leading and executing the strategic sourcing activities for all Logistic related categories (e.g. Freight, Warehousing, Fleet Management, Pallets, etc.) estimated at $80M in annual spend.
This position will work closely with key business stakeholders to develop effective cost reduction strategies and implementation plans with a focus on reducing total cost of ownership while optimizing supplier performance.
This role resides in Singapore and reports to the Senior Director of Appliances Supply Chain.
- Develop and execute global purchasing & sourcing strategies to achieve business goals
- Lead the negotiation of Master Purchase Agreements with suppliers encompassing key Terms & Conditions on Quality, Supply Chain & functional objectives
- Actively contribute to the development and implementation of negotiation strategy & roadmap to proactively drive cost reduction with suppliers in a complex environment to meet strategic, operational and financial performance targets
- Conduct strategic reviews and manage the overall performance of the supplier against the Supplier Scorecard
- Maintain and provide a current understanding of logistics industry & trends.
- Create an environment of strategic collaboration with suppliers
- Translate business requirements into detailed specifications to support the category sourcing process
- Develop and update financial savings models with support from Finance
- Help prepare the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for the categories under his/her responsibilities
- Conduct industry deep dive analysis to provide proactive category insights
- Develop and execute category strategies in conjunction with key business partners to address and meet business needs.
- Develop and foster long-term relationships with suppliers
- Be accountable for compliance on Corporate Environmental Sustainability and Regulatory efforts representing sourcing area.
- Risk Management – Ensure supplier risk is proactively understood and continuity business plans in place for any potential unpreventable interruption in supply
- Influence stakeholders on policies and practices for procurement, as well as the legal and financial requirements and policies in making a purchase
- Execute legal contracting & contract administration in Ariba as required by policy
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering, or related area from an accredited university.
- At least 8+ years of strategic procurement or category management role in global logistics and in a P&L role
- Proven ability to support and manage complex international logistics negotiations Experience working in a matrix environment across organization and functions
- Possess a collaborative management style with the ability to build partnerships both internally and externally and able to lead small cross functional teams to drive for shared goals
- Passionate to drive continuous improvement and pursuing tasks with energy and drive to meet deadlines despite obstacles and setbacks
- Possess effective communication skills to interact with all levels of the organization, ranging from senior executives through middle management
- An expert in using analytical tools in order to draw conclusions and make recommendations from large data sets
As a modern beverage company, Keurig Dr. Pepper (NASDAQ: KDP) was the first to bring hot and cold beverages together at scale. We are building on our position as the innovation leader in appliances to deliver the next generation of Keurig® machines to brew the love for our consumers and customers. Our Keurig® appliances implement advanced technology to bring our consumers a consistently perfect cup and we’re on a journey to engineer an even better cup of coffee while bringing our consumers the most simple and exceptional beverage experience yet. As part of our Appliance Global Product Organization, you will be at the heart of a team that is transforming our iconic brand for the next era.
When you join our product development team, you’ll be bringing your insight on advanced technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT), machine learning, and edge computing to our innovative new products. You will help us continuously improve our processes so that we can reduce our time to market, improve our quality, and enhance the value we bring to our customers and consumers.
This product development team is responsible for end-to-end research, design, manufacture, and delivery of all beverage appliances for the At Home and Away from Home market segments. We expect all of our employees to exemplify our strong company values of “Team First”, “Deliver Big”, “Think Bold” and “Be Fearless and Fair” in their daily work. To support you on your journey, our facilities provide state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and workspaces. We also offer a competitive benefits package, training, and mentoring by our executive team