We have a vacancy of Global Assignment Consultant (Japanese Speaking) in our company, SIRVA. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Global Assignment Consultant (Japanese Speaking)
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-16
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
The Global Assignment Consultant provides essential support to SIRVA’s corporate clients in managing the designated client’s personnel who are relocating for an international assignment. The GAC serves as the primary point of coordination for international assignees for the delivery of various assignment management services offered under their employer’s international assignment policies and procedures
Functions and Responsibilities
Percentage Function 60 % relocation/file management
- Oversee the delivery of assignment management services, including policy counseling, destination services, household goods shipping, immigration, departure services and expense management.
- Interpret the designated clients’ international assignment policies and procedures and evaluate different options in order to provide advice and consultation to international assignees based on their particular needs and country-specific requirements
- Provide on-going consultation to the assignee during the entire length of the international assignment
20 % supplier/stakeholder coordination
- Coordinate with all internal departments/functions to ensure a successful assignee experience
- Manage Global Certified Provider communication process and ensure quality of service delivery
10 % client communication and support
- Communicate/interface with the client’s HR contacts on relocation/assignment issues impacting the employee and family
- Provide assistance with exception management, including recommendations on specific exceptions to policy
- Provide assignee status updates, keeping the client abreast of issues and offering solutions as issues arise, and completing client projects as requested
10 % others
- Complete other tasks/responsibilities as required to provide effective support to Manager, Client and Assignees
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
Minimum of 2 years direct relocation experience OR 3 years of related customer service experience Knowledge of international assignment management and global business Ability to identify potential problems and develop creative solutions without immediate direction or supervision Excellent written and verbal communication skills Strong organizational skills; the ability to function as part of a team while acting as a self-starter Ability to manage deadlines, multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment Strong presentation skills, business etiquette and interpersonal skills PC proficiency – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and job-related systems Strong preference for overseas work/living experience Strong preference for secondary language skills
Education and Certification Requirements
- High school diploma required
- College degree preferred
SIRVA Worldwide Relocation and Moving is a global leader in moving and relocation services, offering solutions for mobility programs to companies of every size. With 75 owned locations and more than 1,000 franchised and agent locations in 177 countries, we offer unmatched global breadth supported by localized attention and innovative technology that strikes the right balance of self service and human support. From relocation and household goods to commercial moving and storage, our portfolio of Brands (SIRVA, Team Relocations, Allied, northAmerican, & SMARTBOX) provides the only integrated moving/relocation solution in the industry. By leveraging our global network, we deliver a superior experience that only a “one-stop shop” can provide. We’re a team that works globally to provide the best service locally — a company that is everything you need, everywhere you need it. For more information please visit www.sirva.com.
SIRVA brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and most driven people in the industry. At SIRVA, you will be in great company!
At SIRVA, we’re committed to cultivating a workplace that reflects the diversity of the global organizations that we serve. We recognize that building an inclusive, engaged company culture results in empowered employees that reflect a wide range of approaches and perspectives. Those perspectives lead to new ideas. New ideas lead to innovation and excellence. Our approach to diversity, equality and inclusion is driven by a commitment to these values and a belief that diversity makes our company stronger.
SIRVA is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. SIRVA also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability of any part of the employment process, please send an email to Human Resources at HRSIRVA@SIRVA.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.