We have a vacancy of Global Access To Medicines Strategic Lead in our company, Amgen. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Global Access To Medicines Strategic Lead
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-14
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Amgen is searching for a lead to drive the Access to Medicines (ATM) program to increase support of patients, healthcare professionals, and healthcare systems including access to Amgen medicines in LMICs. This role will define creative strategies in established and new access mechanisms to maximize the impact and care delivered to patients worldwide.
This role will report to the VP Medical of JAPAC.
Leadership and Day to Day Team Mgmt
- Steer and shape direction of program vision, scope, and direction
- Develop annual goals, roadmap, budget, and initiatives
- Supervise a team to design, plan and execute on initiatives driving greater access of medicines to LMICs
- Engage with Executive Management (PSC, OT and 1:1) to ensure on-going support for ATM
- Represent ATM at all ESG Council, ISC and Working Committee sessions
Strategic Advancement and Innovation
- Proactively progress new endeavors, initiatives, and external partnerships to improve Amgen’s ATM presence
- Act as SME on strategic best practices, current events, latest innovations, and trajectory of the ATM landscape
- Develop network of SMEs and partners throughout Amgen
Facilitate External & Internal Communication
- Point of contact with the broader ESG team
- Provide ATM stories, accomplishments, and updates for the annual ESG report
- Coordinate with Communications staff on internal and external communications
- Drive communications and program updates externally to third parties (ratings agencies, investors, etc)
- Promote and educate the broader Amgen organization on ATM goals and aspirations e.g. workshops, seminars, fireside chats
- Build a strong partner network (NGOs, non profits, UN agencies etc) to position Amgen’s ATM program at the forefront of new opportunities
- Strategic thinking and problem solving ability
- Excellence in stakeholder management
- Strong program management skills, including both program execution and strategic plan development
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to “lead without authority” – engaging all the parts of the company needed for execution
- Doctorate degree and 4 years of global medical/access related experience
- Master’s degree and 8 years of global medical/access related experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of global medical/access related experience
- Cross functional experience in developing and/or managing humanitarian product donations, medical professional collaborations, health agency/government collaborations, and NGO/non-profits partnerships and access programs in LMICs
- 10+ years of experience within the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry
- Deep and broad understanding of working with non profits and NGOs in philanthropic work in low-middle income countries (LMICs)
- Management and leadership experience
- Broad understanding of compliance, regulations of working in LMICs
- Strong network in the m3edical/access space between industry peers and NGOs/non profits partners
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and lead cross-functional teams, consistently deliver on-time, and high-quality results. Collaborates and communicates well with others
- Ability to operate in a matrixed or team environment with site, functional, and executive leadership
- Proactive driver with strategic ability to grow and expand the program
If you’re seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you’ll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.