MLC (PASIR RIS) PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Full Time L2 English Teacher in our company, MLC (PASIR RIS) PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Full Time L2 English Teacher
Company: MLC (PASIR RIS) PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Part Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $3,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-07-30
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
MLC is an early childhood centre that aims to allow children to experience learning success, become lifelong learners and contributing members of our society. We cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. We are currently looking for Childcare English Teacher to join our growing dynamic team and be committed to lifelong learning and continuous professional development.
Reporting to the Campus Principal/Senior Manager, you will be responsible with the planning and preparation of thought provoking, challenging educational and fun activities for children. You will also need to build effective and healthy partnership with team members, families and the community through effective, respectful relationships and open communication.
- To guide and care for children who are 18 months to 6 years old
- Prepare detailed lesson plans, supervise and deliver the curriculum in keeping with the policies, guidelines, frameworks and philosophy of MLC
- Prepare appropriate teaching materials to enhance learning
- Prepares termly and half year children progress reports and portfolios
- Monitors children’s developmental progress, and provides regular updates, documentation, reports and feedback.
- Be responsible for the upkeep of the classroom and the school’s environment
- Participate in event management as well as marketing and sale activities
The Ideal Candidate:
- Enthusiastically participate with children in activities
- Be passionate, creative, energetic and disciplined
- Be willing to commit to working/training on Saturdays
- High level of reliability, integrity with a positive and mature disposition.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate or Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education or equivalent.
- Certified by ECDA at L1/L2 category.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time, Part-Time and Contract position(s) available.
- Interested candidate please send your resume stating with current and expected salary, reason of leaving and notice period