We have a vacancy of Full Stack Web And Blockchain Developer in our company, TokenMinds. This vacancy is based in Remote. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Full Stack Web And Blockchain Developer
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Remote
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-09-04
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Do you want to work on the next revolution in DeFi and Crypto? Do you believe in a decentralized future and the future of payments and finance on the blockchain? Then TokenMinds has an amazing opportunity for you!
You’ll be working with top talent in the blockchain on renowned DeFi/dApp/NFT projects backed by Binance Ventures and others. Our team works mostly remotely using a suite of virtual office tools such as Gather. town, Zoom, Slack, and more. We are also part of the major blockchain conferences worldwide where you are able to meet the team and clients in person.
The most important thing is to be familiar with at least one blockchain technology like Ethereum so that you can hit the ground running to develop, launch and maintain new Dapps.
- Collaborating with managers to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities.
- Creating application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes.
- Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
- Maintaining client and server-side applications.
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Educating sales personnel on blockchain features that allow secure digital payments.
- Implementing blockchain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection.
- Keeping up with current blockchain technologies and cryptography methods.
- At least two years’ experience as a blockchain developer.
- Extensive experience in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures.
- Knowledge of blockchain protocols, especially regarding smart contracts on Ethereum and other EVM networks.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Work with an international team of blockchain experts.
- Opportunity to build and grow your global network of blockchain leaders.
- Access to high-profile blockchain events.
- Have the opportunity to work remotely or from our office
TokenMinds is voted the No. 1 Crypto agency worldwide by Hackernoon and other renowned media.
Our mission is to develop the most cutting-edge and user-adopted blockchain applications, helping entrepreneurs to build the future and increasing the speed of blockchain adoption by offering token integration solutions for companies.