We have a vacancy of Frontend Developer Intern in our company, Kinexcs. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Frontend Developer Intern
Work Type: Internship
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-09-30
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Kinexcs is an AI-driven Healthtech startup headquartered in Singapore. Our vision is to enable better quality of life for all through mobility empowerment. Founded in 2015, our products have gone to achieve international acclaim, most recently winning the James Dyson Award and are now looking to expand our team to build innovative products that will be distributed globally.
You will be part of the team realizing the vision of an award-winning system that aims to enable better mobility and a better quality of life. Be the owner and inventor of the product’s unique software systems that will disrupt conventional and traditional physical therapy pathways to enhance the lives of medical staff and patients. You will be working closely with Product and Management teams to conceptualise and design materials that give a voice to Kinexcs’ brand and product values. We are looking for driven developers that will join the core tech team with senior industry advisors. You will be among our bright, talented and passionate team participating in the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Responsibilities Proactively be a part of a cross-functional agile team to develop high performing, robust web/mobile and desktop applications. Bridge the gap between design and technical implementation, focusing on product UI. You will create clean, simple and easy to use interfaces that our diverse group of users will love. Implementing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components for mobile, desktop or web applications. Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
Skills & Qualifications
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Design or relevant field.
- Good knowledge of Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Functional
Programming Principles, and Design patterns (MVC, MVVM, etc).
- Experience in frontend mobile development (i.e. Flutter, ReactNative) or frontend web development (i.e. Java, AngularJS, ReactJS) etc.
- Strong understanding of data structures, REST APIs
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Exuding strong leadership with strong inter-personal communication skills are greatly preferrable
- Able to work in a fast-paced startup environment