FOLLOWTRADE PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Fintech Social Trading Intern in our company, FOLLOWTRADE PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Fintech Social Trading Intern
Company: FOLLOWTRADE PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Part Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-09-08
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
We are looking for a Singapore-based Fintech Social Trading Intern to join us for an period of 3 months to work closely with our CEO and CTO on business development and fundraising initiatives. This is a full-time role with an intense work schedule of 40-50 hours per week. Applicants who can only work part-time or on weekends need not apply.
- Work on the pitch materials (decks, financial projections, market research…)
- Contribute to strategic planning and business development for our Seed fundraising
- Plan out and compose regular community updates
- Expecting Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience dealing with business strategy or investment (e.g. strategy consulting, investment banking)
- You have experience working in a tech startup/ venture capital
This is an intense 3 month full-time unpaid internship role which requires 40-50 hours per week. High performing interns be offered a full time role after the internship period.
For interested applicants, w e would like to see a sample of your research work. Please prepare a short 1-page A4 document that explains
- What is social trading
- How is social trading different from copy trading
- Who are the key players
- What are the benefits and risks of social trading (vs normal trading)