Handprint Tech Pte Ltd
We have a vacancy of Financial Controller in our company, Handprint Tech Pte Ltd. This vacancy is based in Remote. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Financial Controller
Company: Handprint Tech Pte Ltd
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Remote
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-12
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
The Job Responsibilities
– Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, Revenue Recognition and Cash flow.
– Support the preparation of budget.
– Provide financial analysis and reports to improve our organization’s financial performance.
– Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
– Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting; manage and comply with local government reporting requirements and tax filings.
– Support month-end and year-end close processes.
– Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
– Coordinating audit processes.
– Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
– Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business.
– Collaborate with the Product team and Tech team to build automated payment flows.
– Additional controller duties as necessary.
– 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience.
– Proven working experience as a Financial Controller.
– Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
– Experience with creating financial statements, general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process, auditing.
– Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
– Compliance oriented.
– Proficiency in accounting software.
– Analytical and organizational skills.
– Demonstrate strong work ethics, integrity and professionalism; support Handprint’s goals and values.
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, Business Law or equivalent.
– CPA (Certified Practising Accountants), CMA (Certified Management Accountant) or CA (Chartered Accountants) preferred.
– Experience working in a SaaS company / tech startup.
– Employment Type: Full time.
– Location: Singapore, Indonesia, remote (excl. Americas).
– Experience: Intermediate.
– Remuneration: Salary, stock options, health insurance (Singapore), CPF (Singapore).