GP ENERGY TECH INTERNATIONAL PTE. LIMITED
We have a vacancy of Finance & Tax Manager in our company, GP ENERGY TECH INTERNATIONAL PTE. LIMITED. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Finance & Tax Manager
Company: GP ENERGY TECH INTERNATIONAL PTE. LIMITED
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $10,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-09-01
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
This role is responsible for the financial accounting and tax for the company. You will oversee the accounting & tax, the reporting system of the company and to ensure compliance with the local accounting GAAP, Group’s accounting policies and local regulatory requirements. As an investment holding company, you are responsible for the financial consolidation of subsidiaries and associate companies. As a trading hub, you will oversee the invoicing and collection of credit sales. You will also be responsible for the monitoring and control of GP Energy Tech central team costs.
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, lead the monthly close and reporting, forecast, plan/budget of the company.
- Ensure effectiveness internal controls, compliance to the local accounting GAAP, Group’s accounting policies and local regulatory requirements.
- Safeguard of company assets.
- Work on continuous processes and systems improvement and efficiency.
- Oversee and manage the financial consolidation of subsidiaries and associate companies of the company.
- Monitor the cash flow, work closely with the Group Credit Control team on the AR collection and the Group Treasury on the financing.
- Manage and control the central team costs.
- Overseas and manage the taxation and customs affairs.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with external auditors, local bankers, tax authorities, customs and local authorities.
- Other tasks or project assignments delegated or assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or other related disciplines
- Member of an Accountancy institute / Association would be an advantage
- Over 8 years of work experience in commercial sector in finance and accounting field; experience in an accounting or audit firm will be an advantage
- Regional exposure with hands-on experience in financial accounting, consolidation and tax management
- Solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and interpersonal skill
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capability with a keen eye for details.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified.