We have a vacancy of Finance Manager (Revenue Assurance) in our company, Singtel Group. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Finance Manager (Revenue Assurance)
Company: Singtel Group
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-30
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Finance Manager (Revenue Assurance)
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Company: Singtel Group
At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
This role is responsible for managing the various ongoing initiatives and new projects identified.
- Manage ongoing projects, including process documentation and UAT for:
- Weekly/Monthly Sales Transaction Report (R1605) update
- Monthly Discount Transaction Report (R1091) update
- Monthly Revenue System Posting Process (1171 / IML 67) update
- Equipment Margin Review Phase 2 0 documentation of 42 permutations of transaction types across channels
- Manage and support new project assigned:
- Project GST increase for TEPL Mobile Equipment and STS Mobile Services
- Automation of journaling for IPP transactions
- Any other tasks assigned
Eventually, the role will be responsible for Revenue Assurance (”RA”), ensuring completeness and accuracy of end-to-end revenue recognition process, and identifying areas of improvement in revenues and margins.
- Develop and implement Revenue Assurance Strategy in Singtel, with the aim of minimising possible Revenue and Cost Leakage, by ensuring Risks from Product, Pricing, Billing, Settlement, and Reporting have been identified and adequately managed with the various business units
- Perform end-to-end reviews to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of internal controls, systems and business processes to curb revenue leakages, overpayment of expense, and / or maximise profits in a timely manner
- Recommend process improvement methods that improve profits, revenues, and cash flows without directly influencing demand, and track to completion
- Provide advice, guidance, and support to the business for Strategic and Tactical projects, product launches, system change-outs etc. to identify risk and control issues in a timely manner
- Communicate Business and/or Financial Risks to Management to allow informed decisions and eliminate surprises (via dashboard reporting / continuous monitoring).
- Degree in Accounting with 5-6 years of relevant work experience
- Strong business Acumen
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Demonstrated resilience and ability to thrive in fast paced environment.
- Good team player.
- Knowledge of accounting systems SAP, BW and BPC preferred.
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.