KYDON HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Finance Manager in our company, KYDON HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Finance Manager
Company: KYDON HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: $6,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-09-01
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
At Kydon Group, it is our belief that learning enhances human capacity — one knowledge, skill, experience, epiphany at a time. We leverage technology to bring learning and training easily and rapidly for any individuals or organizations. To make this happen, we have a team of talented and driven professionals in product design and management, software engineering, operations, marketing and sales, finance and HR working hard behind the scene.
We are currently seeking an experienced Finance Manager to helm the finance department. You will undertake the full spectrum of financial accounting, corporate governance, risk management and statutory compliance for the Group across all operating business units and jurisdictions as well as play a major role in coordinating initiatives that relate to the overall financial well-being of the Group.
Businesses of the Group are diverse and include amongst others, the provision of shared services, hosting thought leadership conferences and operating an online marketplace.
Reporting directly to the Head of Corporate Services, your RESPONSIBLITIES will include:
Finance Operations and Accounting
- Ensuring the smooth running of daily finance operations and that proper controls are in place for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, operating expenditure (OPEX) and capital expenditure (CAPEX).
- Ensuring timely month-end accounts closing and accuracy in the preparation of general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets register, bank reconciliations and notes to the accounts.
- Ensuring compliance with government funding and as applicable, regulatory licensing reporting requirements.
- Managing monthly operating cash flow projections and executing the required treasury activities to ensure adequacy of working capital in all operating business units.
- Monitoring gearing and utilisation of bank facilities to ensure covenants are maintained.
- Maintaining good relationships with bankers, government agencies, regulatory institutions and finance counterparts of customers and suppliers.
Audit, Tax, Company Secretarial, Corporate Governance and Risk Management
- Liaising with external auditors, accountants, tax agents and company secretaries to ensure compliance with all statutory requirements and timelines.
- Ensuring compliance with financial policies and processes to ensure that organisational risks are minimised.
Consolidation, Financial Planning and Analysis and Business Partnering
- Monthly consolidation, review of financial performance against budget and re-forecasting where necessary.
- Driving the annual budgeting process by working closely with respective budget owners.
- Financial modelling as required, including to own, maintain and refine the financial model(s).
- Researching materials for inputs to financial model(s) and/or to substantiate strategic decision making.
- Preparing business proposals, managing requirements and facilitating applications in relation to government funding and/or regulatory licensing initiatives.
- Preparing holistic and concise financial performance reports with commentaries for presentation to the management team and/or key stakeholders.
- Coordinating the setup of operating business units locally and/or overseas as required, including putting in place the necessary finance infrastructure to ensure business and/or operational readiness.
- This will comprise 10% of your overall scope of work and include both routine and adhoc duties assigned by your supervisor and/or the management team.
To qualify, you must possess the REQUIREMENTS of:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Accountancy/Finance or related discipline with at least 5 years relevant working experience.
- Accreditation from ACCA, ISCA or equivalent and prior audit experience is preferred.
- Dynamic self-starter with excellent business partnering skills, who is mature, independent and willing to be hands-on.
- Familiarity with various regulations, including but not limited to the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS), Goods and Services Tax (GST) Act, Income Tax Act and Companies Act.
- Steadfastness in driving assigned tasks to fruition and resolute in overcoming challenges.
- High level of integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Analytical and technical problem-solving skills with acute attention to details, requirements and timelines.
- Strategic and tactical mind set with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and work with a sense of urgency.