Landor & Fitch
We have a vacancy of Finance Assistant in our company, Landor & Fitch. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Finance Assistant
Company: Landor & Fitch
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-12-01
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Landor & Fitch
Landor & Fitch is hiring the next Finance Assistant to join the Singapore studio. Could this be you?
As a company with studios across the globe, we power up the best minds from 31 teams in over 22 countries to create a unique skillset for each client. We spark ingenuity with global creative sprints that cross time zones and borders and spur on the best of our talent. That includes exceptional brand consulting and strategic design, brilliance in experience, retail and workplace design, and competition-smashing motion design. We are part of the WPP group.
Landor & Fitch Singapore is looking for an Finance Assistant to join our multi-skilled and multicultural studio. The ideal candidate will help with accounting & administration operations of the company.
What we’re looking for
For Landor & Fitch Singapore, an Finance Assistant is one who is able to:
- Ensure the billing transactions and purchase orders are recorded and tracked properly, accurately and in compliance with all policies and procedure
- Handle reimbursement and processing of staff claims and vendors invoices
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing
- Assist in yearly audits, quarterly GST and other tax matters
- Conduct new client & supplier setups and compliance checks
- Posting of monthly expense accruals and prepayments
- Assist with fixed asset register maintenance
- Assist in office maintenance and administration such as HR, travel, liaising with vendors
- Handle other ad hoc task that arise time to time
What skills are necessary?
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in a consulting/advertising environment
- Graduate in Finance and Accounting or related discipline
- Good command in English
- Strong communication skills and willingness to work with different stakeholders
- Detail-oriented, organized, proactive, responsible, able to multi-task, willingless to learn
Our commitment to diversity & inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & Fitch.