We have a vacancy of Executive/ Team Assistant in our company, UBS. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Executive/ Team Assistant
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-23
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Job Reference #
Are you a detail-oriented multi-tasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly?
We’re looking for an executive/team assistant to:
- manage calendars including conference calls, client meetings and vacation coverage
- arrange travel bookings, itineraries, and visas
- support office administration, such as ordering supplies, handling mail and conference/meeting room logistics
- assist with management of finances, including processing of invoices and expenses
- manage access to distribution lists, shared drives and physical records
- support business management in various tasks including collating meeting packs and other periodic submissions
You’ll be supporting the Products APAC team and be part of the Global Products Management Forum administrative support team. You will be the central point of contact for all things scheduling within our regional team.
- successful administrative, business management experience in a fast-paced, large enterprise
- proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- keen attention to detail, organized and able to seamlessly multitask
- proven written and verbal communication skills
- comfortable and professional interacting with colleagues at all levels across the globe
- flexible, adaptable, can-do attitude
- Experience at another financial institution dealing with highly numerate tasks will be an asset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How We Hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.