We have a vacancy of Executive Corporate Logistics Management in our company, YAYASAN MENDAKI. This vacancy is based in Bedok. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Executive Corporate Logistics Management
Company: YAYASAN MENDAKI
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Bedok
Salary: $3,920 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-12-04
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Roles & Responsibilities
The Executive Officer supports the organisation in the management of MENDAKI’s physical environment. He/she is responsible for the planning and coordination of administration and logistic support as well as facilities management.
The incumbent is expected to work from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on weekdays and be required to work over weekends and public holidays to support in organisation events. He/she is expected to work in a variety of environments and is required to travel out of the office premises frequently to provide support at various events and centre locations.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Oversee the inspection and maintenance of office premises and equipment (HQ and satellite centres).
- Lead the tendering process to engage vendors and service providers.
- Lead the management of cleaners, landscapers, and security personnel and activities.
- Provide support in building and construction projects.
- Lead the implementation of risk assessment plans with regard to overall facilities management.
- Lead the implementation of sustainable green solutions for the organisation.
Overall Logistics Management
- Oversee the logistics management in the sourcing of event venues, procurement of event collaterals, office supplies and dispatch and post-dispatch services.
Financial Planning and Management
- Prepare and monitor the unit’s annual and mid-term budget proposal and utilization.
- Monitor expenses and budget utilisation for facilities management and other building-related projects.
- Any other duties as directed and assigned by the Reporting Officer.
- 3 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Degree in facilities management, operations management, or other related disciplines preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project and event management skills.
- Resourceful and meticulous.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Team leadership skills.
- Holder of Class 3A driving license.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.