National Cancer Centre Singapore
We have a vacancy of Executive (Atorg) in our company, National Cancer Centre Singapore. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Executive (Atorg)
Company: National Cancer Centre Singapore
Work Type: Part Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-29
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
The Asian Thoracic Oncology Research Group (ATORG) was formed in 2016 to be the central coordinating platform for translational research and multi-centre clinical trials for thoracic malignancies in the Asia Pacific region. It is hosted by National Cancer Centre Singapore.
The Executive will provide administrative support mainly for the ATORG team and the Principal Investigator (PI) in other aspects outside of ATORG. This role provides opportunities to interact internationally with healthcare institutions, industry partners and vendors, apart from internal functions.
- Organise and facilitate regular team meetings and other ATORG meetings (Committee meetings and external meetings such as advisory board meetings, seminars and workshops), write minutes where applicable
- Manage tasks for daily operations of ATORG and international networks supported by ATORG team
- Maintain ATORG website
- Assist the PI with research administration, which include grant management (application, tracking of progress, reporting), purchase requisitions, consultancy agreements and documentation for scientific activities
- Handle new hire onboarding
- Assist in any other administrative work as assigned, which include maintaining PI’s calendar and submitting claims, assisting other PIs, etc.
- Diploma in Biomedical/ Life Sciences with at least 3 years of working experience in research or healthcare setting, OR Degree in Biomedical/Life Sciences with at least 1 year of similar working experience
- Fresh grads with part-time/internship experience are welcome to apply
- Meticulous and fast worker with close attention to timelines
- Strong organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Committed team player
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.