Bank of America
We have a vacancy of Executive Assistant Singapore in our company, Bank of America. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Executive Assistant Singapore
Company: Bank of America
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-18
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Bank of America is one of the world’s largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk-management products and services. The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving more than 59 million consumer and small business relationships with more than 6,100 retail banking offices, nearly 18,700 ATMs and award-winning online banking with nearly 29 million active users. Following the acquisition of Merrill Lynch on 1, 2009, Bank of America is among the world’s leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world. Bank of America offers industry-leading support to more than 4 million small business owners through a suite of innovative, easy-to-use online products and services. The company serves clients in more than 150 countries. Bank of America Corporation stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Must demonstrate the ability to handle complex secretarial assistance duties, you are required to maintain complex and detailed calendars which include setting up internal and external meetings / conferences.
- Provide administrative support to the Country Executive and Investment Banking (IBK) team
- Provide administrative support to regional and global visitors
- Screen incoming calls and determine the level of priority, whilst using caution in distributing information and redirecting calls in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Coordinate travel arrangements including visa coordination, process reimbursement claims, prepare detailed itineraries and ensure accurate delivery of plans to travelers.
- Process expense claims and invoices for team members and ensure all guidelines are followed, it is vital to demonstrate knowledge and act as a SME for bank procedures and policies.
- Coordinate onboarding arrangements for new staff including system set up, phone and office supply arrangement, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and demonstrate willingness for new responsibilities or increased workload.
- Assist with coverage of day to day tasks when back up coverage is required.
- Bachelors degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant administrative support / executive administrative experience from financial institutions, candidate with experience supporting the front office business will be highly preferred
- Strong command in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good problem solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Team player, good attitude, attention to details, sensitive to numbers, and ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills, detail oriented, good organizational skills, and ability to engage productively with senior management
- Ability to work collaboratively with precision to tight deadlines with minimum direct supervision and the flexibility to work extended hours when required
- Ability to work independently with a proactive approach to taking on a broad range of responsibilities; take initiative to ask questions on a timely basis to quickly resolve issues, participate as a team player
- Ability to handle situations and clients professionally and with a high level of diplomacy
- Confident in working with senior management and demonstrate excellent judgment when dealing with confidential situations.