We have a vacancy of Executive Assistant in our company, BNP Paribas. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Executive Assistant
Company: BNP Paribas
Work Type: Contract
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-19
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
- excluding partnerships
At BNP Paribas, we passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued, respected and can bring their authentic selves to work. We prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of any kind and our policies promote equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, irrespective of, but not limited to their gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, colour, national origin, age, religion, social status, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status etc. As a global Bank, we truly believe that inclusion and diversity of our teams is key to our success in serving our clients and the communities we operate in.
To provide secretarial and administrative support where required
- Provide secretarial support to senior managers (Regional Head of BP2S, Head of Location, Head of Client Delivery)
- Provide full administrative support to the senior managers including travel, hotel and visa application arrangements
- Assist and support the People Agenda – townhalls, staff events etc
- Assist with the requisition of the office administrative needs and manage the maintenance of the office areas
- Place requisitions for new joiners (IT-related, access pass etc)
- Maintain Organisation charts to ensure relevancy and up-to-date
- Assist with the tiling of contractual documentation and assist with the archiving/retrieval/destruction of documents
- Assist and support for list of approvers in systems and updates of staff in Bank’s Group Directory
- Coordinate POAs’ appointment for Management
- People Management – Support BP2S SG staff with general enquiries
- Assist, and coordinate ad-hoc transversal initiatives
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Diploma in Business /Secretarial or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience and be able to maintain the highest confidentiality level when dealing with matters
- Professional, reliable, diplomatic and good organization skills
- Pleasant disposition, good interpersonal skills and a good team player
- Resourceful, fast and meticulous and willingness to take on additional responsibilities
- Able to multi-task within fast-paced and challenging environment and be able to work with minimal guidance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficient in M Office Applications (Word, Excel , Powerpoint ) and Basic IT knowledge
Standard / Permanent
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
Post-secondary non-tertiary education / A levels