CARBON SOLUTIONS PLATFORM PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Esg And Impact Measurement (Senior Associate / Assistant Vice President) in our company, CARBON SOLUTIONS PLATFORM PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Esg And Impact Measurement (Senior Associate / Assistant Vice President)
Company: CARBON SOLUTIONS PLATFORM PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-12-01
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
GenZero is an investment platform company wholly-owned by Temasek, that aims to accelerate decarbonisation globally. It will invest globally across three focus areas: technology-based solutions, nature-based solutions, and carbon ecosystem enablers. Together, these focus areas present a holistic and integrated approach to address the emissions gap, with solutions across both the near- and longer-term horizons. GenZero seeks to deliver positive climate impact alongside long-term sustainable financial returns.
For more information, please visit www.genzero.co
We are seeking an experienced professional to drive GenZero’s ESG and impact integration across our investment portfolio and organization. The individual will work closely with GenZero’s investee companies, Temasek ecosystem as well as other industry players to drive, align, and harmonise the implementation of ESG and impact policies and reporting.
This role offers the unique opportunity to join a fast-growing and dynamic organization in an exciting and newly created role based in Singapore.
- Implement GenZero’s ESG and climate impact measurement framework
- Drive refinement of GenZero’s ESG and impact framework and practice over time
- Drive the engagement of GenZero’s portfolio companies to measure their ESG performance, carbon footprint (Scope 1-3 emissions) and climate and other impact, and align with GenZero’s ESG and impact frameworks and policies
- Support GenZero’s Investment Group in pre-investment evaluation and due diligence of ESG and impact on individual investments, and post-investment ESG and impact measurement and reporting at individual investments and portfolio level
- Drive potential adoption of leading sustainability reporting standards, publishing of sustainability-related reports for GenZero and consolidation into shareholder’s sustainability reporting
- Monitor international and regulatory developments on ESG, climate, impact and other sustainability disclosure policies, and provide timely advice on international initiatives and coalitions in relevant areas
- Harness best practices from the market and decarbonisation capabilities across GenZero’s ecosystem
- Engage in and support international thought leadership activities on sustainability-related measurements, reporting and data
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in business, finance, sustainability, environmental science or related disciplines; Master’s degree or higher is preferred
- 4-6 years of work experience with at least 2 years of experience in sustainability, impact or ESG investing, advisory or measurement roles; experience in carbon markets will be an advantage
- Experience engaging directly with companies, investors, consultants and sustainability standard bodies, including coordinating corporate or portfolio sustainability reports and/ or reports to sustainability standards
- Technical understanding of ESG standards, impact measurement, corporate GHG measurement and target setting, including methodologies for setting net-zero or Science Based Targets. Knowledge of best practices, standards and initiatives relevant for investors, such as TCFD, SBTi, SASB, UN PRI, and UN SDGs
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
- Ability to thrive in a start-up and fast-paced environment