Amazon Web Services Singapore
We have a vacancy of Enterprise Sales Executive Thailand in our company, Amazon Web Services Singapore. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Enterprise Sales Executive Thailand
Company: Amazon Web Services Singapore
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-09-08
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
• 8+ years of technology related sales, business development or proven experience in account management in sales/marketing environment • Demonstrated experience in Enterprise Selling, strategic execution in large multi-national accounts • Business proficiency in the English and Thai language • Demonstrated experience engaging across all levels from C-level Executives to developer/architects. • Proven track record of managing multiple accounts while exceeding customer expectations • Proven track record in the enterprise space with complex sales cycles • Proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment • Experience operating successfully remotely or in an inside sales capability
AWS is where innovation, risks, and ideas are celebrated. We are builders, we try new things, and imagine big dreams. It is still Day 1 for us, and we are looking for curious and passionate people to be part of our diverse teams of thinkers, testers, and doers. Come join us and work with the latest cloud technologies that enable our customers to adopt cloud-based solutions. At AWS, we refer to ourselves as builders. We are looking for more builders to join our growing and diverse teams within the Cloud Sales Center (CSC). AWS is committed to be the most customer obsessed organization on the planet.
ABOUT THE TEAM
This role is within the ASEAN CSC team. The CSC is the Inside Sales organization of AWS and is focused on new customer acquisitions across ASEAN at scale. You will have the exciting opportunity to work cross-functionally and cross-geographically, as you collaborate with internal stakeholders across sales, operations, partner, and marketing teams, while being part of an entirely new concept at AWS.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
As an Enterprise Sales Executive focused on the Thailand market, you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology in the sector. Your responsibilities include teaming with the Enterprise Account Managers in growing the AWS’ relationship with a set of strategic Enterprise customers, increasing adoption and market penetration across the largest enterprise customers in Thailand. You will focus on new customer acquisition, account management to uncover opportunities and solve problems for our customers with AWS technology, and working with our channel partners to accelerate growth. This is a strategic and senior role for practiced and tenured sales professionals with experience selling to large enterprise-level accounts.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical skillsets that enable him/her to successfully build and maintain relationships, advise customers on AWS cloud solutions, grow AWS usage across a defined set of customers, develop innovative approaches, and expand platform adoption to new business units. He/she will work with external contacts (prospects, customers, partners) and collaborate with internal account teams (Enterprise Account Managers, Solution Architect, Technical Account Managers, Customer Success Managers) to consistently meet and exceed sales goals and earn customer trust every day.
CULTURE AND COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION, DIVERSITY & EQUITY
As a trusted advisor, you’ll use your interpersonal skills to influence a variety of stakeholders. You’ll help ensure their short-term technology decisions are aligned with their long-term goals. Speeding up the adoption of our services will be part of your day to day. You’ll also act as an evangelist in the wider community. This includes taking part in educating and sharing best practices. You won’t just want to be part of an industry movement; you’ll want to be leading it.
Key job responsibilities
- Acquire new customer contacts, earn trust and engagement with new lines of business groups within the defined Accounts
- Create/manage a sales funnel of opportunities from start-to-finish and track in CRM (Salesforce)
- Educate customers on AWS products/services & evangelize key wins within the Enterprise business
- Collaborate with Enterprise Account Managers (AM), Solution Architects (SA), Technical Account Managers (TAM) on Account Planning & Strategy, and execution of strategic targets
- Work in a team environment with multiple AMs, SAs, and TAMs
- Collaborate with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Manage response & delegation of inbound sales leads
- Evangelize customer success stories
- Track & measure customer engagement to improve sales messaging
- Create a high-level network for events and follow-up, working closely with Marketing resources
• Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services preferred • Experience with the Thailand Enterprise Market • Understanding of AWS offerings and/or cloud technology (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS) • Ability to create/refine sales programs for rapid scaling • Knowledge of sales automation tools (e.g. Marketo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, SFDC) What if I’m not an expert in all qualifications? That’s okay. We hire people who have a passion for learning and are curious. You will be supported in your career development here at AWS. You will learn from and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry today. Want to Come Build the Future with us? Don’t wait, apply today!