We have a vacancy of End User Analytics Analyst in our company, Prudential. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: End User Analytics Analyst
Work Type: Part Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-20
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Reporting to Head, Finance End User Analytics, you will work with the initiative stakeholder to deliver end user analytics solution to the business users to realise clear business value and enduring benefits to the Organisation.
- Gather and document requirements from business stakeholders
- Design, build and deliver end user analytics solution to business stakeholders meeting business requirements and timeline and complying to internal corporate policies in terms of governance, control and documentation.
- Provide smooth support of end user analytics solution that is operational to business stakeholders
- Ensure proper documentation in the delivery and deployment of the solution
- Track and monitor assigned issues till it is closed
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders in planning, requirement clarification or resolution of issues.
- Perform resolution of issues or closure of requirements gap
- Provide timely reporting and updates on initiatives to Team Lead or Head.
- Follow best practices in the delivery and maintenance of end user analytics solution.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders
- Good inter-personal skill
- Good problem-solving skills
- Affinity to use of technology to benefit business
- Empathetic, curious and an open mind
- Hands-on and learn fast
- Ability to bring together and influence stakeholders is an advantage
- Good understanding of planning and forecast process is an advantage
- Strong excel macro knowledge and skills is an advantage
- Strong numerical skill is an advantage
- Modelling design experience is an advantage
- Strong Dashboard Development or Data integration skills is an advantage
- Knowledge in programming e.g. SQL, Python is an advantage
- Process re-engineering skills and expertise is an advantage
- Fresh graduate or those with up to 3 years working experience are welcome
- Expertise in modelling and planning for operations and finance is an advantage
- Possession of actuarial, finance or life insurance domain knowledge is an advantage
- Experience working in analytics, developer or Agile setting is an advantage
- Experience in creation of user stories or writing of requirements is an advantage
- Any degree or diploma
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equality of opportunity of benefits for all who apply and who perform work for our organisation irrespective of sex, race, age, ethnic origin, educational, social and cultural background, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, disability or part-time / fixed-term work, or any other status protected by applicable law. We encourage the same standards from our recruitment and third-party suppliers taking into account the context of grade, job and location. We also allow for reasonable adjustments to support people with special requirements.