SONOVA CONSUMER HEARING SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Embedded Software Integration Engineer in our company, SONOVA CONSUMER HEARING SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Queenstown. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Embedded Software Integration Engineer
Company: SONOVA CONSUMER HEARING SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Queenstown
Salary: $7,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-10-02
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Singapore, Central Singapore
Roles & Responsibilities
Embedded Software Integration Engineer
- Responsible for software integration and implementation for embedded systems, ensuring products are according to design requirement.
- Responsible for designing, coding, maintaining debugging firmware and drivers for consumer portable or wearable products.
- Responsible for design, develop, debugging, verification and validation of product functionality and performance.
- Plan and lead feasibility study, design review, management of development and manufacturing partners.
- Acquire new technologies and transfer knowledge within multi-site development department.
- Create technical specifications according to product requirement, participating FMEA and support production testing activities.
- Support entire product life cycle tasks including product creation, realization and maintenance phases.
- Provide technical support to Quality and Compliance team during qualification and certification phases.
- Work closely with platform and project teams, ensure delivering high quality products to end customers.
- Master/Degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or a related discipline with at least 5 years of working experience in the area of software development for embedded systems, preferably in product development in consumer electronics industry
- Experience in firmware development for headsets/assistive listening device/hearing aids and/or wearable rechargeable battery-operated devices for consumer product is an added advantage.
- Proven track record and hands-on experience in firmware development in product development and production testing environment.
- Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of C/C++/C# programming languages are a must.
- Experience in firmware development in embedded systems as well as transport protocols and interfaces (Bluetooth, IEEE 802.x, SPI, UART, I2C etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Bluetooth middleware/stack development with Bluetooth chipset.
- Experienced using UML-notation and appropriate tools e.g. Enterprise-Architect is desirable.
- Experienced with agile development methods (e.g. SCRUM) is an added advantage.
- Must possess good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to multi-tasked and has strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Creative, self-motivated, resourceful and a good team player.
- Possess good written and oral communications skills in English and interact well with people from different parts of the world and able to communicate in Chinese with suppliers/vendors in Asia.
- Willing to travel overseas occasionally.