MOOVITA PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Electrical Systems Engineer in our company, MOOVITA PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Bukit Timah. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Electrical Systems Engineer
Company: MOOVITA PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Bukit Timah
Salary: $5,500 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-09-08
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Singapore, Central Singapore
Roles & Responsibilities
MooVita is a high-tech autonomous driving software company founded in 2016. One of Singapore’s leading autonomous vehicle companies with presence in Malaysia & India, MooVita builds safer autonomous vehicles and envisions to roll out autonomous vehicles, shaping the future drivers on the road to ubiquity.
MooVita is developing a complete solution for last mile autonomous mobility and we are looking for a Systems Engineer to join our Product & Solutions team. Your role will require knowledge of the workings of Autonomous Vehicles and its applications to effectively drive the product development process as well as to manage project milestones.
- Interpret project requirements to design, integrate, source and implement electrical system and relevant peripherals to meet projects deliverables on schedule.
- Hands on installation, commissioning and troubleshooting of systems.
- Work closely with mechanical, electronics and software engineers for system integration to meet project deadlines.
- Responsible for drafting and preparation of drawings for projects, including single line, schematics, and detailed drawings
- Ensure design, proposal drawings, implementation comply with specifications, requirements, regulations, and quality standards.
- Technical documentations for internal and external customers.
- Coordinate with local and overseas suppliers for parts, fabrications, and assemblies
- Bachelor degree in Mechatronics/Electrical/Electronic engineering.
- Knowledge on electrical and electronic principles.
- Understand standard communication protocols, e.g. RS232, CAN bus, TCP/IP etc.
- Hands-on experience is a must, e.g. soldering, wiring, M&E assemblies, panel wiring.
- Able to comprehend electrical and electronic schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and keen on learning new technologies.
- Possess valid Class 3 or above driving license.
electrical systems engineer