CHINA HARBOUR (SINGAPORE) ENGINEERING COMPANY PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Electrical Engineer in our company, CHINA HARBOUR (SINGAPORE) ENGINEERING COMPANY PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Electrical Engineer
Company: CHINA HARBOUR (SINGAPORE) ENGINEERING COMPANY PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-09-13
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Supervise installation and testing and commissioning of electrical system.
- Work on site and with clients and other stakeholders.
- Project coordination, ensure project is on schedule and is running smoothly.
- Develop cost estimates for electrical products and electrical works, inclusion of scheduling electrical works.
- Handles technical matter on the site.
- Working knowledge of electrical systems including motion, temperature measurement, PID Loop, Safety Interlock circuits, etc.
- Working knowledge of AC/DC Power Distribution Systems including selection of circuit breakers, power supplies, contractors, cable sizing, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements: Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 years of relevant experience in the construction industry preferably in water, wastewater, WTE projects.
- Have some relevant electrical engineering or E&IC design would be advantageous.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous and analytical with excellent problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and take the pressure.
- Projects/Tender requirements and scope, contractual obligations, schedules, submission formats for a waste water treatment – process plant
- Scope split and responsibilities on Interfaces
- Understanding of drawings and 3D BIM Models
- Local / International Code requirements on electrical
- Design of earthing and lightning protection requirements
- Material List
- Cable routing and estimation
- Cable sizing
- Site survey and installation planning, safety procedures
- Degree must be recognized by PEB
- Electrical Engineering