SHISEIDO ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Ecommerce Executive Cosmetics Division in our company, SHISEIDO ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Ecommerce Executive Cosmetics Division
Company: SHISEIDO ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-16
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Develop and execute Ecommerce strategic plans with the objective of delivering strong business growth and continuously strengthen the equities of the assigned brands in Shiseido Singapore.
- Track & deliver the sales, profit, share and brand health objectives for the year by creating strong effective Ecommerce campaigns that generate business growth.
- Actively troubleshoots problems (conversion, traffic, awareness) and develops strategies to resolve roadblocks
- Work with HQ/Regional product management, BH & other relevant departments to provide enriching Ecommerce assets content
- Manage/ refresh Flagship store assets Banner/Thumbnail/Enhanced Content creation
- Direct the development of initiatives such as successful Flagship Store Launch, Regional Ecommerce campaigns & Brands collaboration
- Strategize and advice Brand & Sales teams on the know-how to drive integration and execution of marketing plans and collaborate activities with the different E-retailers & Online PurePlayers
- Manage new product launches timeline & demand forecasting, working closely with internally stakeholders like Brand & Sales team & Enabler to ensure timely launches.
- Always keep pace with Ecommerce consumer research, usability best practices and industry trends
- Effectively manage the allocated Ecommerce A&P resources across brands
- Key liaison to coordinate all listing / pricing/ promotion mechanic with E-enabler
- Oversees Livestreaming planning, scripting, production & post event evaluation
- Diploma in relevant discipline
- Min 3-5 years of experience in ecommerce brand management within FMCG / beauty or related retail sectors
- Strong knowledge of the FMCG market/beauty care category & consumer behaviour
- Strong analytical skills with sharp business acumen
- Strong knowledge in digital marketing & Ecommerce activities
- Strong aesthetic flair and love of beauty care category
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, including good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Comfortable with a fast paced environment
- Good team player with high level of integrity
- Highly committed and result oriented
- Good working attitude with a positive mindset to learn and progress