LITTLE FARMS PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of E-Commerce Operations Specialist (Picker / Packer) in our company, LITTLE FARMS PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: E-Commerce Operations Specialist (Picker / Packer)
Company: LITTLE FARMS PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-11
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Visit us at https://littlefarms.com/careers/ for other exciting available roles!
Are you passionate about all natural and organic, great food? We are!
We are Singapore’s favourite neighbourhood grocer, and we source the finest all natural and organic food from farms and artisans from Australia, Europe, United States, Singapore, and many other wonderful locations. Our purpose is to help people live happier and healthier lives and we aspire to be our customers’ first choice for clean, natural, healthy, and delicious food; whether they are buying ingredients in our grocery stores (physical or digital) to prepare an epic feast themselves or simply to enjoy a great meal in one of our café-bistros.
We are a mission driven, fast-growing company. We opened our first store in 2016 to fill a gap in the market for the type of high quality all-natural food that we would love to feed our own families. With 6 Retail Stores, an E-Commerce platform, 3 Café-Bistros, the Starter Lab Bakery Café, & Bakery Factory, we now have more than 300 team members! We have exciting growth plans, and we are always open for new team members with the same purpose and values we have, to join us on this incredible journey together!
Our E-Commerce Operations Specialist (Picker / Packer) will be part of our ever-growing E-Commerce team; someone who will work closely with the E-Commerce Manager and the E-Commerce team, as well as with our other business units such as Retail, by ensuring the timely fulfillment of our customers’ online orders.
If you are truly passionate about delivering outstanding customer service, we would love to hear from you!
Available Work Locations:
- Katong Point
Role Of Picker/ Packer
- Coordinate and fulfill online orders
- Pick and pack items from the retail store, according to orders
- Create refunds and discounts for out-of-stock items if required
- Assist to schedule timely deliveries
- Capture payments for orders made
- Check-out products at the point-of-sale system
Skills And Abilities
- Possess excellent communication, time-management and organizational skills
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow team members as part of a team
- Able to commit to a six-day work week; work on weekends and public holidays