We have a vacancy of Distribution Monitoring Analyst in our company, Prudential. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Distribution Monitoring Analyst
Work Type: Part Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-09-05
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
- Administer the firm-wide market conduct risk framework to better manage Distribution market conduct risks.
- Leverage analytics capabilities and insights to better identify emerging Distribution risks. This includes monitoring trends of complaints, investigations key compliance risk indicators and sales metrics.
- Engage distribution channels to discuss and create awareness on market conduct and sales compliance issues.
- Undertake social media scanning and monitoring to identify online postings that are not in compliance with regulatory or Company requirements.
- Provide regular MI reporting to Governance Committee(s) relating to market conduct, fraud and sales metrics.
- Maintaining the central depository of any issuance of meted sanctions in PACS through the One Sanction Framework.
- Handling any internal or external queries relating to One Sanction Framework and Police Orders/Prohibition Orders from the Police or MAS.
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks, projects or reviews as directed by Head of Distribution Monitoring or Head of Distribution Business Partner.
- Self-motivated and driven
- Analytical and attentive to details
- Basic understanding of the insurance industry and operations
- Basic knowledge of regulations and industry guidelines applicable to the insurance/financial industry such as Insurance Act, Financial Advisers Act (FAA) and its subsidiary regulations, Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) regulations, Central Provident Fund (CPF) Board regulations, Life Insurance Association (LIA) guidelines
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a compliance role in a financial institution or similar
- Preferably with experience in dealing with Distribution functions and/or regulators
- Preferably with Insurance-related certifications (e.g. FLMI (LOMA), CMFAS Module 5, 9, 9A & Health Insurance)
- Degree, preferably in Business, Insurance or Finance related fields
- Strong command of the English language
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equality of opportunity of benefits for all who apply and who perform work for our organisation irrespective of sex, race, age, ethnic origin, educational, social and cultural background, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, disability or part-time / fixed-term work, or any other status protected by applicable law. We encourage the same standards from our recruitment and third-party suppliers taking into account the context of grade, job and location. We also allow for reasonable adjustments to support people with special requirements.