We have a vacancy of Director Of Client Services (Fmcg/Market Research) in our company, NAILBITER. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Director Of Client Services (Fmcg/Market Research)
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-09-07
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
NAILBITER is replacing traditional Market Research with its Behavioral Videometrics Platform
Headquartered in Reston VA and having offices in NY, Chicago, London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Singapore, and Mumbai, the NAILBITER Tech platform observes Shoppers and Consumers purchasing FMCG products in-store and online (quantitatively and globally). Ranked #27 in Top 50 most innovative companies by clients as per the GRIT report (up from #42 in 2020), our video is converted to brand metrics that provide a competitive advantage to Brand and Insights teams.
NAILBITER’s technology platform allows manufacturers and researchers to “see” and “hear” their consumers make product decisions in-store and online through video. The platform quantitatively codes stated, latent and emotional decisions, revealing hidden barriers to product success. The resulting consumer and shopper insights allow marketers and researchers to make immediate decisions that drive market success.
NAILBITER Videometrics have been validated by leading FMCG companies such as Hershey, Nestle, Reckitt, Colgate, Mondelez, SC Johnson, and others. We grew 105% in 2020 and are up another 50% in the first half of . Our expected growth trajectory will be 4x over the next two to four years. As NAILBITER continues to rapidly grow, we are seeking highly motivated individuals experienced in relationship building and opening/growing strategic accounts to join our Client Services team. We offer a competitive compensation package, stock options, health benefits, pension plan, flexible hours/work from home options and career progression opportunities. Learn more at http://nail-biter.com/
Position Overview: Director of Client Services (commensurate with experience)
- Develop outstanding, long-lasting client relationships to drive sustainable partnerships
- Nurture and grow existing accounts by continuously being top of mind and bringing relevant methods to clients that will drive value for their business
- Draft proposals and approach documents against client objectives
- Own, achieve (and aim to exceed!) annual revenue target across your accounts
- Be the client face at NAILBITER and push for client interests and product improvements to drive high client satisfaction
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills, Experience, and Capabilities:
- 5+ years total experience (ideally with 3+ years quantitative market research experience, 2+ years managing and growing clients, preferably FMCG clients)
- Self-motivated, energetic, analytical individual with an attention to detail who thrives in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills including previous client communication and presentation experience
- A team player with an ability to work well independently and autonomously with junior to senior level colleagues
- Proficiency with MS PowerPoint
- A completed bachelor’s degree in a related field (such as social sciences, business, marketing) and/or relevant experience in the market research industry