We have a vacancy of Director Hr in our company, ADDX. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Director Hr
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-09-25
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Who are we?
We are ADDX, the entry point into private markets, and we aim to democratise private market investments. As a team, we strive to build a future where everybody can access financial ecosystems easily, fairly, and safely.
Why join us?
- We have built the world’s first fully regulated platform for digital securities, licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
- In 2022, we received USD 58 million in our Pre-Series B funding round
- We are the first Singapore financial institution to recognise crypto assets for onboarding accredited investors
We are growing, and we are looking for talented individuals like you to join our team and take us forward at rocket speed towards our future as the leaders of the private market. If you believe in a future of fair financial markets, just like we do, we’ve been waiting for you at ADDX.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Director, HR who will be responsible for partnering with senior management to create, develop and implement strategies to inculcate a high performance culture that is closely aligned with our business goals.
You will also oversee the end-to-end HR functions of the company – Talent Acquisition, People Operations, Culture and Engagement, Compensation and Rewards, Performance Management.
- Understand and interpret business and financial performance metrics from people’s perspective to identify key challenges and root causes, and recommend strategic solutions related to workforce performance
- Lead the talent agenda by overseeing the development and strengthening of the talent bench strength and leadership pipeline in order to build a high performance workforce, meet succession needs and ensure business continuity and sustainability
- Champion organisational values and cultivate desired culture with senior management and stakeholders
- Lead organisation development or change interventions to develop and increase organisational agility and drive a high performance culture aligning to the company’s strategy and objectives
- Be the strategic business advisor to business leaders of each function by working collaboratively with them to add value to business and employee agenda
- Drive people related initiatives with senior management and stakeholders to promote and enhance employee engagement across the organisation
- More than 15 years of experience, with at least 5 in a management role in Human Resources
- Proven leadership skills in a fast-growth environment, ideally in the fintech space
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to think and communicate strategically with stakeholders ranging from Board to employees
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills and the ability to respond to issues in flexible and appropriate ways, while exercising sound judgment and high ethical standards
- Demonstrated skills in creating, coaching, and managing high performing teams
- Highly-organized and able to manage multiple and fluid priorities