We have a vacancy of Director – Finance Business Partner in our company, Prudential. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Director – Finance Business Partner
Work Type: Part Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-21
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
This role is to responsible for the financial management, tracking and monitoring of the financial status of the strategic and BAU projects. This includes overseeing the project financial controls and providing SME guidance on capital expenditure, operating expenditure, accounting and reporting.
- Develop a financial model for the project costing (capex and opex) and document the financial model assumptions such as basis of cost components, tax implications, FX consideration, recharge basis etc.
- Collaborate with programme/ change managers to derive project business cases through financial modelling and the preparation of templates for scenario analysis on cost benefit / breakeven point / ROI
- Prepare the Approval Committee Request (ACR) / Eastspring Approval to Spend (EAS) in collaboration with the programme/change managers to seek project funding approval
- Ensure that all financial aspects of project execution are on track, including but not limited to investigating variances, tracking actual expenses by the different cost components, accruals, project budgets, unbudgeted projects, project forecasting.
- Produce monthly project financial reports and analytics to support a structured risk-based monthly financial review with COO, Transformation Head, Programme manager and other stakeholders, enabling visibility and enough information to make the required decisions
- Communicate to the receivers of the project recharges during the budget cycle and whenever there is a change out of the budget cycle
- Work with Finance to ensure inter-company recharging and cross charging are carried out timely and accurately
- Support in the orchestra of annual financial planning process across COO departments to have a consolidated view of the budget in projects, headcount, IT HW/SW, IT outsourcing, non-IT outsourcing, data, common costs and other discretionary expenses. Enabling the team to become Finance’s single point of contact in the budgeting process
- Support in the production of monthly COO dashboard / MI encompassing financials, headcount, project delivery status, risks and incidents, IT metrics, achievements and focus areas with the aim to establish a regular cadence of reviews with COO
- A Degree or Equivalent preferably in Finance/ Accounting
- Minimum 10 years work experience preferably in fund management, banking or financial services
- Analytical background and proven ability in data (particularly financial) analysis, process implementation, and production of MI, including the ability to present data within the context of business activities
- Financial background and proven ability in financial planning, including being able to contextualize financial data into business activities and conclusions
- A solid team-player with good interpersonal skills at all levels, an independent-thinker and execution focused with a solid attention to detail and flexible to adapt to changing priorities
- Demonstrate verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Is familiar with the software development life cycle or agile project management
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equality of opportunity of benefits for all who apply and who perform work for our organisation irrespective of sex, race, age, ethnic origin, educational, social and cultural background, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, disability or part-time / fixed-term work, or any other status protected by applicable law. We encourage the same standards from our recruitment and third-party suppliers taking into account the context of grade, job and location. We also allow for reasonable adjustments to support people with special requirements.