We have a vacancy of Data Analyst Regional Operations in our company, Shopee. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Data Analyst Regional Operations
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-16
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
About The Team
Shopee’s Regional Operations department is constantly solving problems and introducing innovative solutions to improve platform usability and enhance end user experience for our buyers, sellers, and partners.
Our teams sit at the core of our business and collaborate with various departments to manage end-to-end e-commerce processes, and design scalable solutions to create impact across multiple markets. To do so, we deep dive into the fundamentals of each aspect and drive strategic initiatives to sharpen our policy, processes and features for greater product and operational excellence.
Regional Operations includes the teams of Customer Service, Payment, Listings, Seller Operations, Returns & Refunds, Fraud, Logistics, Warehouse and Shopee Express.
Where You Come In
We focus on building a strong culture of data-driven decision-making, and humanising big data sits at the heart of our strategic planning. As we continue to develop impactful solutions to power the success of our business, data-driven insights are our biggest ally in navigating the fast-changing technological landscape.
We are looking for hands-on, motivated self-starters who are driven to leverage on the power of using data to drive informed business decisions.
- Deep dive into data to investigate trends, uncover insights, and explore new opportunities for our business growth.
- Create data reports, visualisations, and meaningful analyses to support our business teams in making data-driven decisions.
- Partner with internal stakeholders from cross-functional and products teams to capture business requirements, shape data, and set up processes to design and build reporting solutions.
- Identify gaps and pioneer new ways to optimise our processes and improve data integrity.
- Sharpen your skills continuously by staying up-to-date with existing and emerging business intelligence tools.
- Degree in STEM and related subjects with strong knowledge in Data Manipulation/Wrangling, Analytics, Statistics etc.
- Strong foundation in data query/manipulation (e.g. SQL, Python) and Big Data technologies (e.g. Spark, PySpark)
- Strong interest to work with large data sets
- Ability to communicate and present key insights in a clear and succinct manner to various stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment to make an impact thorugh data-driven solutions
- Ability to bring onboard new persepctives and ways to carry out tasks, solve problems, and meet challenges