We have a vacancy of Data Analyst in our company, Airbus. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Data Analyst
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-12-29
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
In the Digital and Information Management team, we harness the latest digital technologies such as Advanced Analytics, & AI to increase productivity, reduce operations cost. Some of our projects include: optimized planning for aircraft maintenance using machine learning, predictive maintenance for aircraft cabin equipment, intelligent document processing using computer vision, smart dashboarding using big data platform Skywise.
The Data Analyst transforms data into actionable insights for product performance, business and market intelligence. The Data Analyst works with multiple data sources and business problems to provide operational diagnostics and prognostics using easy-to-understand insights, statistics and visualisations.
The Data Analyst manages the successful delivery of digital innovation projects within time, budget and quality targets. The Data Analyst is involved from the definition of initial concept to the deployment of a digital innovation solution into the aviation market and Airbus operations, in line with Customer drivers and Airbus business priorities. The Data Analyst runs, maintains and improves the solutions delivered.
- Build data models with a focus on business needs
- Extract and integrate structured and unstructured data from various databases/data-stores
- Develop, test and implement the most suitable analytical models to identify meaningful patterns or trends from complex data sets and types
- Implement the analytics pipeline against the business needs
- Analyse and improve regularly the accuracy of models against business needs
- Communicate findings through effective and easy-to-understand data visualisations adapted to the audience
- Be the interface between their functions, the data ecosystem and the requested solution
- Coach the function in the data-driven mind-set
- Drumbeats solution delivery and Agile-Scrum rituals (including sprint reviews, backlog planning, retrospectives)
- Actively contribute and share best practices, findings, and techniques with the wider data community
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computing, or Science
- Able to work independently as well as collaborate effectively as part of a team. Familiarity with Agile development methodology is a plus.
- Hands-on programming experience with Python/R/Spark, SQL
- Knowledge in Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision
- Familiarity with developing data visualizations and dashboards using Python, Tableau, PowerBI
- Analytical thinking, problem solving
- Able to adapt and quickly learn to use new technologies as required
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus Singapore Private Limited
Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional
Information Mgmt and Digital Technology
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to email@example.com.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://sg.jobsoffices.com/report-job/