GREEN LIGHT PROFESSIONAL SERVICES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Data Analyst in our company, GREEN LIGHT PROFESSIONAL SERVICES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Data Analyst
Company: GREEN LIGHT PROFESSIONAL SERVICES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-29
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Green Light is building a team of Systems and Data Analysts, Software Engineers and Project Managers to deliver on projects and services for a regional Management Consulting business as it develops its Singapore business.
The team will be developing solutions for clients using cutting edge software, block-chain, AI & crypto & other technologies.
Please apply if you are a dedicated, proactive and ambitious Senior Business Systems Analyst.
- Work closely with teams in FoW and internal stakeholders on employee experience enhancement related initiatives. Support these activities with timely business insights, measurement and reporting for decision making.
- Discover the data acquisition opportunities and manage the data sourcing process, create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Gather, document and analyse the business requirements and design the best analytical solution to enable data-driven decision making for the stakeholders.
- Perform exploratory statistics and data mining tasks on diverse datasets from small scale to “big data.”
- Visualise data through dashboards with BI tool to meet business reporting needs.
- Communicate methodology and results to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Degree / Diploma in IT, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Business Analytics, or equivalent quantitative fields.
- 2+ years’ experience in business analytics and data visualisation, preferably with experience in banking industry.
- Experience in using ADA platform and CDSW.
- Programming skills in Python, R, or SQL.
- Experience in data visualisation tools like Tableau and Power BI.
- Proficient with Excel VBA and Access.
- Good knowledge in big data technologies such as Apache Spark, Hive and Hadoop.
- Experience in data sourcing from open source through API.
- Knowledge of Mandarin language is essential in order to work with clients outside of Singapore that speak Mandarin as their first language.
- Circa 10 years of relevant experience.