We have a vacancy of Data Analyst in our company, FairPrice. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Data Analyst
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-08-20
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
As Singapore’s leading supermarket retail player and a household name close to all, we have grown with you over the years. It is now your turn to grow an exciting new career and fulfil your aspirations with us. Join us as we embark on a journey to make lives better for our customers, community, environment and employees.
At NTUC FairPrice, we offer you more than just a job. We are committed in giving our employees a rewarding career through comprehensive development opportunities. We promise a wonderful workplace culture with ample opportunities for growth at different levels of your career. Every of our 10,000 employees across Singapore is important.
If the prospect of working in an organization at the forefront of retail technology and innovation excites you, look no further.
Grow your career with us today and make a difference.
DESIGNATION : Data Analyst (Marketing Analytics)
The role of Marketing Data Analyst, FairPrice (Online Grocery) will be to drive data analytics (statistical modelling and visualisation) behind business decisions for FairPrice Group. The ideal candidate should be adept at using large data sets to deliver valuable insights to aid business strategy. We are looking to hire a driven and motivated data analyst who will support our marketing teams with insights gained from analyzing data to grow the FairPrice Group business.
- Manage end-to-end data projects; identify issues, gather information from various sources, analyze data, interpret patterns and trends, build models, give recommendations, and create insightful automated reports
- Analyse customers’ transactional and browsing behavior; provide insights and build data analytics solutions that improves customer experience via marketing activities
- Effective identification of potential pockets of growth, new customer segments and develop specific strategies to chase these growth pockets
- Be a data-driven storyteller! You don’t just stop at numbers and graphs but are able to translate numbers into actionable business insights and recommendations
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to understand business challenges & opportunities and recommend data driven solutions from a marketing perspective
- 1-3 years of experience as an Insights Analyst, Data Analyst or Data Scientist (e-commerce experience is a plus)
- Excellent data analytics skills, independent thinking, data oriented, and knowledge of analytics tools required (SQL, Excel, Python, Data Visualisation tools)
- Hands-on experience with large datasets on heavy transaction platforms. (Experience working on GCP, AWS is a plus)
- Strong business acumen to grasp business requirements from stakeholder and analytical mindset to discover insights and build solutions from large data sets
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally and to make data and insights accessible and easily digestible to a non-expert audience
- Team player with an ability to function effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Working Location: NTUC FairPrice Hub, 1 Joo Koon Circle