KELLOGG ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of D-Commerce Lead in our company, KELLOGG ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: D-Commerce Lead
Company: KELLOGG ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-28
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
At Kellogg Company (NYSE: K), we are driven by the legacy of our innovative founder, W.K. Kellogg to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter. Kellogg’s is the world’s leading producer of cereal, a leader in snacks production and a leading North American frozen foods company, with annual sales of more than $13 billion. Every day, our well-loved brands nourish families so they can flourish and thrive. These brands include Kellogg’s®, Special K®, Pringles®, Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes®, Pop-Tarts®, Kellogg’s Corn Flakes®, Rice Krispies®, Kashi®, Cheez-It®, Eggo®, Coco Pops®, Mini-Wheats®, and many more. To learn more about our responsible business leadership, foods that delight and how we strive to make a difference in our communities around the world, visit www.kelloggs.com
This position heads the DCommerce for the AMEA region. The incumbent will be required to lead and develop a D-Commerce business strategy for the region. To build on-line sales to be a part of sustainable and profitable business. Raise brand awareness online and drive online traffic to business. They will manage all aspects of the ECommerce business including, business planning, strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service and analytics.
Key Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited, To
- Liaising and influencing cross functionally within the senior management team, ensuring all stake holders are engaged on Dcommerce activity, projects and strategy, and knowledge, assistance and insight is acquired where needed.
- Partnering with the marketing function to analyse marketing channels performance and provide guidance on future online investment.
- Closely work with sales team and marketing operations team on the alignment for plan, budget & implementation of digital business.
- Building strategic partnerships with the D-commerce platforms.
- Plan and execute the D-Commerce strategy, e.g. pricing strategy, joint business partner plans.
- Ensure the seamless integration of online and offline business.
- Develop and implement short and long term campaigns to increase E-Commerce traffic, conversion, average order value, profitability and reduce shopping cart abandonment.
- Optimize E-Commerce channel website design and layout to promote a premium customer experience.
- Search and review new technology and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital business.
- Manage and promote online customer services and operations to achieve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Introducing a retailer experience agenda focused driving personalization and engagement across all customer touch points.
- Definition and maximization of analytical/reporting standards which can inform strategic thinking and management decision making for eCommerce and beyond.
- Identifying potential revenue streams, gathering intelligence on these areas and assessing each opportunity
Skills, Experience & Attributes Sought
- University degree. Preferably major in Marketing/ Digital.
- Be experienced working within an Omni-channel or pure play business, and have been in an E-commerce leadership position, handling B2B E-commerce companies in Asia with an experience of at least 9-12 years.
- 9+ years in digital area ideally FMCG setting or winning digital agency environment
- Have experience in managing / working with eRetailers, digital and/or other partners in the digital space
- Have a vast track record of successfully growing online sales performance as well as delivering on budget and long-term strategy.
- Expert at identifying and executing successful partnership deals and large scale marketing deals
- Expert level of comfort with business models and data analysis
- A solid understanding of D-Comm operations, data, digital marketing, CRM and eCommerce. Ability to demonstrate understanding of global and local digital landscape and multi-channel environment.
- Web savvy with high degree of comfort working with diverse revenue models
- Have strong analytical mindset. Able to understand digital stats and generate insights to identify new business opportunities and drive business growth;
- Proven track record in managing agency partnerships as well as successfully managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven track record in developing, implementing and executing digital programs and campaigns across Content, Search, Analytics, CRM, eCommerce, Campaign and Social.
- Proven track record in integrating digital in brand, marketing and communication campaigns.
- Strong project management skills.
- Have experience of utilizing methods to improve online performance at the forefront of technological advancements and will immerse themselves in future options.
- Have experience performing in depth analysis and utilizing analytics tools and interpreting to the benefit of commercial performance.
- Have a key interest in the product and category they have worked with and have a great understanding of customer and market behavior and able to adapt to changes.
- Be an exceptional senior stakeholder manager, both internally and externally and able to influence and take people on a journey at all levels.
- Have great commercial acumen and constantly looking for significant yet realistic performance improvement.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and resourceful in achieving success in the face of ambiguity while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
- Sound business judgment and strong analytical thinking
- Proven record of success working with leadership team level
- Ability to lead and direct in a highly matrix organization
- Experience of working across multiple markets and cultures
- Be a great team leader and people manager with the ability to galvanize and build a brilliant team which is both technically and culturally in line with the brand’s values.
- Must be highly fluent in English (written & spoken). Fluency in one or more Asian language(s) appreciated
Benefits, Culture & Company
We’re a company that makes great food and we hire great people! Our K Values (integrity & respect, accountability, passion, simplicity, success and humility and hunger) shape our Kellogg culture and guide the way the business is run. We offer our employees competitive salaries including performance-related bonuses and incentives, a flexible work environment and range of flexible employee health & wellness benefits. As an individual you can grow and develop your career with the support of your Manager and range of learning and development opportunities. The benefit of a global organization is you can take your career offshore. Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.