We have a vacancy of Customer Success Manager in our company, NielsenIQ. This vacancy is based in Singapore Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Customer Success Manager
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore Singapore
URL Expiry: 2022-11-20
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
NielsenIQ is building talent pipelines to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role, while there is not an immediate opening, we want to build relationships with prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match our requirements, we’ll follow up with an exploratory conversation
About This Job
NielsenIQ Customer Success places our customers at the heart of everything that we do. We strive to offer a consistent customer experience across all our markets by harmonizing our ways of working, focusing on engagement and driving analytics excellence. We give our clients an enjoyable, easy, effective service featuring a modernized customer experience. Customer Success is instrumental to realize the NielsenIQ vision to be a leading global information services company with strong, market-leading growth enabled by new, innovative product offerings and modern technology that creates substantial value for our customers, retailers and employees.
This position will be, within the Consumer Intelligence team, responsible for delighting clients around Asia through delivering solutions end-to-end services.
- Achieve revenue targets as well as other related business development objectives by collaborating with the Account Development team
- Support the development of analysis and commercial proposals in readiness for client meetings
Analytics and Insights
- Develop strong relationships with current clients / new clients with a plan to elevate NielsenIQexperience by delivering quality actionable and quantifiable insights
- To be the champion of e-ecosystem across Asia by developing deep knowledge of NielsenIQ RMS & Panel solutions and delivering value for clients
- Working closely with the internal cross-functional teams e.g. product leadership, data science and operation teams to transform the customer experience
- Consulting clients to optimize use of NielsenIQ solutions via regular training and demo sessions
- Development of team members by “allocating the right talent in the right place at the right time” and leverage on teams’ competencies for problem-solving and team collaboration growth
A Little Bit About You
Working with both your NielsenIQ colleagues and spending time with FMCG clients, you will build partnerships to allow you to understand your client needs and requirements. You’ll use this knowledge to develop in depth analytics and create compelling stories that deliver the insight to drive business growth. You will be part of a team of customer success individuals who specialize in FMCG/Retail end-to-end solutions at NielsenIQ.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent
- 6 to 8 years FMCG experience with marketing, analysis or insights roles.
- Knowledge of the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry with research techniques and methodologies would be an advantage
- Strong analysis skills and financial acumen, emphasis on understanding and solving problems
- Research or agency related industry experience desired.
- Strong client focus and proactiveness
- Very good influencing & persuading Skills
- Presentation skills- experience in presenting to senior individuals or small groups
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Additional Asian language skills are an advantage
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.