COMCAST INTERNATIONAL SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Customer Success Director (Apac) in our company, COMCAST INTERNATIONAL SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Singapore. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Customer Success Director (Apac)
Company: COMCAST INTERNATIONAL SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Singapore
Salary: Salary detail is not available
URL Expiry: 2022-09-05
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Customer Success Director (APAC) – Singapore
FreeWheel, A Comcast Company, empowers all segments of The New TV Ecosystem. We are structured to provide the full breadth of solutions the advertising industry needs to achieve their goals. We power the technology, data enablement, and convergent marketplaces required to ensure buyers and sellers can transact across all screens, across all data types, and all sales channels, in order to ensure the ultimate goal – results for marketers. With offices in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, London, Paris, Beijing, and across the globe.
We are looking for a talented Customer Success Director to become part of a dynamic team driving the future success of our full media campaign stewardship system reimagining the media planning and buying experience for agencies. The Customer Success Director (APAC) will focus on the generation of top line revenue over and above the initial contract committed fees as well as retaining customer satisfaction through a superior client engagement for our agency Enterprise clients in APAC. We work in a fast-paced environment and are seeking someone who is self-motivated, detail-oriented, and comfortable working globally, with multiple teams, and in a client-facing role.
- Build and grow strategic relationships across the client’s business at both executive and operational levels across the agency organisation
- Identify and demonstrate how our solutions and services bring value and drive customer success
- Develop and execute account and portfolio level strategies using data from every customer interaction to ensure a more effective proactive approach
- Deeply understand each customers’ business and build strategic account plans accordingly in close collaboration with the Global Client Services function.
- Assist in prioritizing workload within and across assigned accounts and serve as an escalation point to resolve priority issues
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of FreeWheel’s products, services and solutions as well as market needs as they evolve; participate in the development and vetting of new product and services development opportunities
- Work with the local FreeWheel team in establishing and managing structures and processes in the region.
- Work closely with the client services, solution engineers and technical account managers to present a fully integrated and comprehensive customer experience
- BA/BS degree required, min 5 years’ in the advertising industry and/or agency-facing capacity
- Commercially oriented personality, demonstrated competence in growing key accounts
- Fast learner, committed to be an expert in our business as well a trusted advisor to clients
- An intimate knowledge of organizational dynamics within large agencies groups
- Deep understanding of what it takes to ensure the successful adoption of new technologies
- Ability to identify and influence technology investment decisions and opportunities areas
- Possess the leadership skills necessary to work with large and complex customers, acting as the primary point of contact for all revenue and related strategic initiatives
- A self-starter, creative in creating and closing opportunities as well as finding solutions
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
We offer a dynamic, flexible work environment with competitive salary and benefits package. The challenges we solve are serious, but we’re not. We have fun every day because we love what we do. We are on a mission to shape the future of television and this is your chance to be part of it. Want to join the team that’s already thinking about what TV is going to look like five years from now? Apply here! Life is short. Work someplace great!