TRUSTANA SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
We have a vacancy of Customer Success Associate in our company, TRUSTANA SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.. This vacancy is based in Tiong Bahru. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Customer Success Associate
Company: TRUSTANA SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Tiong Bahru
Salary: $5,000 a month
URL Expiry: 2022-11-28
Posted on: https://sg.jobsoffices.com
Singapore, Central Singapore
Roles & Responsibilities
Join Trustana and be a part of our mission to democratize access to import & export markets for all. We are working towards facilitating international participation from companies of all sizes, and supporting the evolution and modernization of SMEs globally.
Trustana is a curated B2B trade platform of verifiable, international traders. Designed to empower buyers and suppliers to grow their businesses with confidence, Trustana connects trusted trade partners and supports them through their end-to-end trade journey.
Trustana’s goal is to enable buyers to bring the highest quality products to their customers by connecting them with pre-screened, curated international suppliers. It also helps suppliers to expand their customer base by supporting the internationalization of their products and connecting them with reputable buyers. The platform leverages decentralised technology to enable users to have control and ownership over their data.
Founded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore, Trustana is based in Singapore with a hub in China.
- Support the end-to-end process of on-boarding new customers, handling incoming customer feedback, issues, and requests working closely with the commercial and technical team
- Collaborate with commercial team to support existing, new, and potential customers with utilising the Trustana product
- Account manage VIP customers to maintain high customer satisfaction rates, renewal and identify upsell opportunities
- Educate and train customers to learn new policies, functions, rules and trends
- Liaise directly with Trustana customers to develop deep understanding of customers’ concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products and maintaining strong relationships with key users and decision makers; keeping them connected/updated with product enhancement
- Act as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas
- Collaborate and coordinate with Commercial, Product and Build team to ensure ongoing customer success
- Support in developing a data-driven approach to achieve team KPIs Improve customer satisfaction by collaborating with stakeholders to enhance process, productivity, efficiency and customer experience
- Assume ownership to drive any issues related to customers’ account to resolution and troubleshoot as needed
- Build and maintain a comprehensive database of reference-able customer contacts in CRM
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Above 3-4 years B2B experience in an account management and/or customer success role within high-growth, technology companies. Experience in E-Commerce/Marketplace will be highly advantageous
- Experience tracking sales activities, customer data and customer status
- Strong passion for working in a start-up environment
- Experience in working in cross-functional and interdisciplinary teams including Product, Commercial and Operations
- Empathetic, patient and a great listener
- Customer-centric, enjoy communicate and fostering positive business relationships
- Ability to multi-task across a high number of accounts at any given time.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Our Culture & Benefits
customer success associate